Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm curious: What are some typical "greatest fears" of an ENFP? For example, some of mine include a fear that I'm not actually a good person deep down, or that I will end up alone. Feel free to share if comfortable! We can all find strength together haha

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
My greates fear is one day I wake up and feel I'm bored of my life so I fuck up everything I got and start a new life elsewhere not caring about feelings of people etc. Just like this: "It's been awesome but I'm out, please make a new life without me!"

5,146 Posts
Living in impure world. This life is a nightmare.

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
Not having done anything to change the world...

Finding myself at the end of my life still clinging on to regrets of "But what would my life have been like if I did this?"

Losing my parents before I've had a chance to go back home, reconnect and be a better son. Right now I still need to explore...

·
Registered
ENFP 3w4 359 sp/sx
1,411 Posts
Major fears? Probably having my inward thought patterns and emotions dissected by another individual (-without my permission-); then having that person discover I am neither as shallow or "nice" as I present myself externally.
*chills run down spine* I'm also afraid of killing someone else, especially a friend, wholly on accident; or falling prey to any kind of manipulation.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Public shame and humiliation used to be a worry to me-- this worry has lessened some.... But that's no fun. Hurricanes and fire are more fun. Sharknado where the sharks are dowsed with gasoline and flaming is fun....=) Jumping from a plane into an active volcano.

Reactions: m0ncheri

·
Registered
826 Posts
To not truly end up seeing the bigger picture behind all things. The world is much larger than we think it truly is, much more to see than your eye can show you, and much darker than society would lead you to believe. We're all living on borrowed time, and we're definitely in no shape of form to make a due repayment.

To realize that everything I hold as truth is lies, shattering my entire worldview. To have my ideals broken and made false, the very embodiment of who you are destroyed down to the base.

To not be able to become the Hero I so desperately needed when I was younger. And to repeat the mistakes of those who came before me.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Ever since I was very, very small, not being able to say a proper goodbye to a loved one and not seeing them again. It's not as bad as it used to be because I always try hard to treat people in such a way that we never part on bad terms and that there's nothing unsaid that needs to be said.

Another one is accidentally killing a bystander, particularly a loved one, while trying to stop a violent or criminal act being done by someone else.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts