Personality Cafe banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
from a young age despite the overwhelming circumstances that harden the quest, i've been dreaming of greatness, immortality, i've tried many philosophies to fill in this void i have but i always managed to find loopholes in them and i have my ENTP personality to thank for that

but we live in an age where idols amount to literal bags of garbage from tv celebrities and sport gods to even models and online "public figures"

i sought to immortalize my name in my country's civil war since i'm young, only 23 years old, but i almost died and endangered my family and reputation, trapped now from both the quarantine and the war i thought of many ways to achieve greatness, a man can do anything in this world, but to experience victory whether you're me or a political entity etc.. what you need is teamwork, no man can do anything alone

but before you make sacrifices for the team in the name of whatever cause, be sure it,s a cause that resembles yours
Depends, what category do we talk about? Do you mean Financial, Relationship, life wise?

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Greatness, great words isn't it? But what does it consists of? even better question.

For some greatness = fame. And this splits into 2 categories. Fame for something like being a pop star, a celebrity, like Nickie Minaj, Tom Cruise or Steven Seagal. They are great because they are great musicians and great actors. Or fame for doing something for hummanity, like Albert Einstein, Bill Gates or Mahatma Gandhi. They are great because they are great inventors, scientists, humanitarians, etc.

I'm not saying one is inherently better than the other, that's for each person to decide.

And how do I strive for it? I try to live a life of value so that I will experience the best things in life.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts