Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a fan of Green Day for a few years and I was just wondering what his personality type is most likely to be. I've heard enfp or entp before but wanted to ask myself. I was thinking enfp but I wanted to hear others' thoughts and if anyone can explain.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On tumblr someone said they think he's an introvert, but since he's ENFP they're wrong about that right?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I agree that he's ENFP.

E: Billie is very outspoken in his beliefs, and he's often the one who usually manages the microphone in any kind of interview. He has no fear in sharing his opinion online, no matter how controversial it may be, and is very loud in concerts. I admire him in that way, because I'm an INFP and am very afraid of speaking my mind, lol.

N: He's a very intuitive kind of guy in that he doesn't seem to be the kind of guy who makes a plan and sticks to it. He shows a stunning amount of creativity in his lyrics, concepts, etc, especially in some of the more visualizing lines in 21st Century Breakdown, and seems to be the kind of person to go with the flow.

F: Billie Joe has a lot of ideals about how the world ought to be as a more emotional person. Despite this, I'd say he's about on the cusp, as a lot of his more recent lyrics are more sarcastic and factual than they are emotional, but even then, RevRad often describes his ideals about how everybody should be treated equally, and it expresses a lot of emotional distaste with the way that politics seem to be going, and the way that media in his eyes get in the way of a better, more "idealistic" world. I share this with him, so I think very strongly that he is an F.

P: Billie is a very observant and open minded seeming guy. After all, he did come out as bisexual in the 90s, where something like that was extremely rare. He doesn't tend to judge things immediately as he tends to think and process them before immediately assigning labels. He's expressed before his clear distaste of labels.

That's just my opinion though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts