Personality Cafe banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, so back and forth and forth and forth I went with my type. And finally, the great lottery of the MBTI adventure has landed the Goose that I am onto the wonderful idealist of INFP. And so, in all of my goosey glory, I want to bade hello!

I hope we can have many wonderful conversations, fellow introverted intuitive feeling perceivers. ;)

Reactions: Verity3 and refugee

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hola Goose. I'd say welcome, but you already knew that. Because... telepathy.
Telepathy is a strong but powerful skill. It can only be obtained by channeling your inner "asdcdfaarf3333f" chakra into the "fhrke13e23242" sign of life.

·
Registered
7,063 Posts
Slightly more serious response: what type(s) were you before settling on the coolest/objectively best type? What made you decide you weren't that type?

Also, where can I buy goose swag? I could use another graphic tee, at age 30... :unsure:

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Slightly more serious response: what type(s) were you before settling on the coolest/objectively best type?

Also, where can I buy goose swag?
I believe I was INFJ, INTJ, and ENFP before settling 100% on INFP.

Hmm, that depends. Do you want to be the goose yourself and have swag yourself, or would you like to purchase a wild goose with swag from my vast array of goose store chains?

Reactions: bigstupidgrin

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I vaguely remember trying to reassure you that ENFP's weren't flakey manic pixie dream girls, and now you're the famously squishy delicate idealist type? WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE GOOSE?! O_O

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I vaguely remember trying to reassure you that ENFP's weren't flakey manic pixie dream girls, and now you're the famously squishy delicate idealist type? WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE GOOSE?! O_O
The goose realized her Fi was stronger than her Ne and that she was an introvert. That is all ;)

Reactions: ElliCat
1 - 9 of 9 Posts