Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello one and hello all, hello the large and hello the small. For it is I, the Telepathic Goose! I can read your mind with my yellow goosey eyes, and I will stare into your soul with an edge of deep surprise.

Okay, but seriously. Hello! I never formally introduced myself when I joined about a week ago, thus I have decided to take the liberty to say hello now. My name is Melanie, and I'm quite young, at the tender age of 15. I will accept friends, advice-givers, prophecy-giving Ni-doms, goal-setting SJ pals, evil genius INTPs, and much, much more. I do not discriminate.

I am an overworked, perfectionistic AP student with the attention span of a squirrel. Yes, that of a squir- oh, look at those birds over there! Anyway, I'm not quite sure of my type (some N type of sorts), but I'm working out that now. Anyone out there desire to say hello to the small, insignificant me?

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,102 Posts
*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings TelepathicGoose and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum TelepathicGoose. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S. Meet my family

My Wife - http://personalitycafe.com/members/mrs-cafebot.html
My Daughter - http://personalitycafe.com/members/jenny.html
My Dog - http://personalitycafe.com/members/dog.html

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you
Hello there, I am pleased to meet you too. Are you a bot or is there a real mind behind your workings?

"Pleasantly benevolent," hmm? I'll see to it. :)

·
Registered
870 Posts
hi to you @TelepathicGoose, and am quite older than you (that rhymes isn't it haha). Well, it's good to know you're using telepathy.
W E L C O M E​

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh hey there goose. What am I thinking right now? hint: it's probably lunch
Oh oh oh. Hello. I would assume it's lunch, but if I am responding too late, then maybe it is dinner? Maybe even breakfast?

Reactions: bluh

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi to you @TelepathicGoose, and am quite older than you (that rhymes isn't it haha). Well, it's good to know you're using telepathy.
W E L C O M E​
Hello there, person who is quite closer to their day of decease. Why yes, telepathy is my specialty, it works quite well.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hello one and hello all, hello the large and hello the small. For it is I, the Telepathic Goose! I can read your mind with my yellow goosey eyes, and I will stare into your soul with an edge of deep surprise.

Okay, but seriously. Hello! I never formally introduced myself when I joined about a week ago, thus I have decided to take the liberty to say hello now. My name is Melanie, and I'm quite young, at the tender age of 15. I will accept friends, advice-givers, prophecy-giving Ni-doms, goal-setting SJ pals, evil genius INTPs, and much, much more. I do not discriminate.

I am an overworked, perfectionistic AP student with the attention span of a squirrel. Yes, that of a squir- oh, look at those birds over there! Anyway, I'm not quite sure of my type (some N type of sorts), but I'm working out that now. Anyone out there desire to say hello to the small, insignificant me?
Welcome!

I don't believe I'm evil, or a genius, but I am an INTP. :tongue:

Nice to meet you.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome!

I don't believe I'm evil, or a genius, but I am an INTP. :tongue:

Nice to meet you.
Hello, nice to meet you too.

You're an INTP, and thus very good at IQ tests. You guys tend to be geniuses, what can I say? Look at Einstein.

Reactions: Theobruh

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hello, nice to meet you too.

You're an INTP, and thus very good at IQ tests. You guys tend to be geniuses, what can I say? Look at Einstein.
Well, you could say that IQ tests are rigged towards INTPs. I also think there's a distinction between giftedness and genius.

Being gifted simply means that you have a higher IQ score than most of the population (don't quote me, because I'm still looking up a reliable number for what percentage of the population you have to have higher IQ than to be considered 'gifted'. It appears that for different IQ tests and for different education systems, the bar is slightly higher or lower).

Not all people who are gifted are geniuses. What made Einstein a genius? He used his gifts! :kitteh:

^if that wasn't your cup of tea, I apologize. I went off on a tangent.:happy:

·
Registered
INTJ 5w4 Sx/Sp
2,387 Posts
These two birds have met before in another place. Haven't we, Goose? Figure out your type in your own pace, but which will you choose? For pondering there is much space, no time to lose!

Reactions: Dan E

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
These two birds have met before in another place. Haven't we, Goose? Figure out your type in your own pace, but which will you choose? For pondering there is much space, no time to lose!
Hello my owl-like acquaintance. I'm not still not quite sure, it'd be helpful if someone would give me an accurate response as to whether I use Ni/Se or Ne/Si.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well, you could say that IQ tests are rigged towards INTPs. I also think there's a distinction between giftedness and genius.

Being gifted simply means that you have a higher IQ score than most of the population (don't quote me, because I'm still looking up a reliable number for what percentage of the population you have to have higher IQ than to be considered 'gifted'. It appears that for different IQ tests and for different education systems, the bar is slightly higher or lower).

Not all people who are gifted are geniuses. What made Einstein a genius? He used his gifts! :kitteh:

^if that wasn't your cup of tea, I apologize. I went off on a tangent.:happy:
Oo, interesting. Hmm, should I change my OP to "highly gifted INTP friends"? :p

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.