Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Unless you are an alien, in which I am sorry)

Hello! my name is Ghostsoul, but you can just call me Ghost if you want.
Some things about me you might want to know...

1. I am young (teenage years)

2. Please don't scare me off because of my young age; please treat me like a normal member, don't talk down to me but give me advice when needed. I am here to learn.

3. I am not completely sure of my type, probably because of my youth (though I am likely to be an 'NT' or rational type.)

4. I am quite private, I may tell you more if you are are friendly with me.

5. My spelling and grammar have always been a bit weak, please do not be angry if I get thing wrong.

6. I tend to take things seriously.

7. I am very much into Dark ambient as well as Post-rock, Neoclassical and Dark wave.

8. I think I might be an 8w7, though I also may be type 6, 5, or 4

That's about it for now! I am glad to make your acquaintance and hope to feel at home on personality cafe.

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,103 Posts
*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings Ghostsoul and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum Ghostsoul. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S. Meet my family

My Wife - http://personalitycafe.com/members/mrs-cafebot.html
My Daughter - http://personalitycafe.com/members/jenny.html
My Dog - http://personalitycafe.com/members/dog.html

·
Banned
6,247 Posts
(Unless you are an alien, in which I am sorry)
Apology accepted. :kitteh:

Hello! my name is Ghostsoul, but you can just call me Ghost if you want.
Hello, Ghost.

Some things about me you might want to know...
So then... everything? :crazy:

1. I am young (teenage years)
What is teenage years? Is that like dog years but not?

How do you translate teenage years to real years?

2. Please don't scare me off because of my young age; please treat me like a normal member, don't talk down to me but give me advice when needed. I am here to learn.
I think you'll find that very few people on PerC talk down to other people because of age.

3. I am not completely sure of my type, probably because of my youth (though I am likely to be an 'NT' or rational type.)
Gut response says you're ISTP, but that might just be me. :wink:

4. I am quite private, I may tell you more if you are are friendly with me.
So you'll tell me everything? :crazy:

5. My spelling and grammar have always been a bit weak, please do not be angry if I get thing wrong.
Like I said before, people here are pretty accepting. :wink:

6. I tend to take things seriously.
Ohh.. is this Ti?

7. I am very much into Dark ambient as well as Post-rock, Neoclassical and Dark wave.
And Se!
8. I think I might be an 8w7, though I also may be type 6, 5, or 4
Good to know.

That's about it for now! I am glad to make your acquaintance and hope to feel at home on personality cafe.
Home? Home is where the heart is. :kitteh:

Reactions: Ghostsoul

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Apology accepted. :kitteh:

Hello, Ghost.

So then... everything? :crazy:

What is teenage years? Is that like dog years but not?

How do you translate teenage years to real years?

I think you'll find that very few people on PerC talk down to other people because of age.

Gut response says you're ISTP, but that might just be me. :wink:

So you'll tell me everything? :crazy:

Like I said before, people here are pretty accepting. :wink:

Ohh.. is this Ti?

And Se!

Good to know.

Home? Home is where the heart is. :kitteh:
You seem like a nice guy! Thank you for replying to my thread.
Also, if you want to translate teenage years to human year you time it by 2 and add 6.
The only reason I didn't really think much of Se is because I'm not very sporty...(though I know Se isn't just sports!)
And I doubt my ability to solve puzzles as a Ti. I tend to think and run round in circles a lot! :confused:

·
Banned
6,247 Posts
You seem like a nice guy! Thank you for replying to my thread.
Also, if you want to translate teenage years to human year you time it by 2 and add 6.
The only reason I didn't really think much of Se is because I'm not very sporty...(though I know Se isn't just sports!)
And I doubt my ability to solve puzzles as a Ti. I tend to think and run round in circles a lot! :confused:
No problem!

And I'm not a nice guy at all. :crazy:

Um.. Hmmm.. No. Se is not just sports. You sound Se to me!

Ok. Do you have a lot of really strong morals that mean a lot to you and stuff?

ISFP might be a thing.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No problem!

And I'm not a nice guy at all. :crazy:

Um.. Hmmm.. No. Se is not just sports. You sound Se to me!

Ok. Do you have a lot of really strong morals that mean a lot to you and stuff?

ISFP might be a thing.
I'm not too sure. A lot of the tests I had strong 'Ni' 'Ne' and sometimes 'Fi' (again not too certain though)
I am definitely more Se than Si though. I never remember names or dates. Though I tend to think too much an I'm not great at acting in the moment so much, I might just day dream or sometimes even bump into things!
You're funny! I'm guessing that's kind of an ENTP thing! :crazy:

·
Banned
6,247 Posts
I'm not too sure. A lot of the tests I had strong 'Ni' 'Ne' and sometimes 'Fi' (again not too certain though)
I am definitely more Se than Si though. I never remember names or dates. Though I tend to think too much an I'm not great at acting in the moment so much, I might just day dream or sometimes even bump into things!
You're funny! I'm guessing that's kind of an ENTP thing! :crazy:
Tests almost always type people as Ne or Ni... and there's a lot of misconceptions as to what they really are..

Se people can be very imaginative.. did you know that?

I don't know.. I guess I think Fi and Se might work very well for you. :wink:

Naww.. I'm not funny. I just know how to talk to people. :wink:

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tests almost always type people as Ne or Ni... and there's a lot of misconceptions as to what they really are..

Se people can be very imaginative.. did you know that?

I don't know.. I guess I think Fi and Se might work very well for you. :wink:

Naww.. I'm not funny. I just know how to talk to people. :wink:
I'm guessing since they observe their environments and can remember senses such as smell and taste which they can put into writing or other mediums!

Yeah. The tests can be confusing and inaccurate sometimes. Sometimes they only tell your personality rather than your real type and functions. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
6,247 Posts
I'm guessing since they observe their environments and can remember senses such as smell and taste which they can put into writing or other mediums!

Yeah. The tests can be confusing and inaccurate sometimes. Sometimes they only tell your personality rather than your real type and functions. :rolleyes:
Yeah. Shh! It's ok. I think you're Se. You would be good at Se. Maybe you could explain why you think otherwise and I could expell some of your doubts? Or you could prove me wrong and I could be all like "Oh crap! I'm wrong? What do I do with my life?"
:crazy:

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah. Shh! It's ok. I think you're Se. You would be good at Se. Maybe you could explain why you think otherwise and I could expell some of your doubts? Or you could prove me wrong and I could be all like "Oh crap! I'm wrong? What do I do with my life?"
:crazy:
I write poems which often contain a lot of metaphors, I'm often coming up with new ideas for plotlines. Though I don't often write these stories because I feel I will have to plan too much. They can be quite complex sometimes, though can come from a combination of other things.

I can't stand not being right, I get mad easily especially when I do badly on a test. I like hearing people's opinions on things, I'm sometimes not too sure of my own, but sometimes I am very certain and passionate about them. I am not always very good at showing my emotions, though I have them.

Here is a bit more. :kitteh:

·
Banned
6,247 Posts
I write poems which often contain a lot of metaphors, I'm often coming up with new ideas for plotlines. Though I don't often write these stories because I feel I will have to plan too much. They can be quite complex sometimes, though can come from a combination of other things.

I can't stand not being right, I get mad easily especially when I do badly on a test. I like hearing people's opinions on things, I'm sometimes not too sure of my own, but sometimes I am very certain and passionate about them. I am not always very good at showing my emotions, though I have them.

Here is a bit more. :kitteh:
Hmm...

Hmm...

Well the metaphors part makes me think S. New ideas doesn't say a thing about type. Everyone comes up with new ideas.. XD

Planning too much might make you a J, though.. Hmmm.. ISFJ? That might be it.
*ponders*

·
Banned
6,247 Posts
You might be Si!

And that would put you as an ISTJ on my charts..

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hmm...

Hmm...

Well the metaphors part makes me think S. New ideas doesn't say a thing about type. Everyone comes up with new ideas.. XD

Planning too much might make you a J, though.. Hmmm.. ISFJ? That might be it.
*ponders*
I just feel I should plan. I don't plan, I should but I don't!
Also I am quite dramatic and sometimes even unpredictable! Again, Se sounds pretty good. But I don't think Si. I tend to forget small trivial details quite easily! :proud:

·
Banned
6,247 Posts
I just feel I should plan. I don't plan, I should but I don't!
Also I am quite dramatic and sometimes even unpredictable! Again, Se sounds pretty good. But I don't think Si. I tend to forget small trivial details quite easily! :proud:

Oh good! I like ISFP on you. It fits. :wink:

I wonder why no one else has showed up in this thread yet.. :unsure:

·
Banned
6,247 Posts
Because nobody cares! :sad:
Okay! I might look further still but I enjoyed your diagnoses! Thanks for caring!
Ok! No problem. :wink:

And.. there are people that care out there somewhere I'm sure...

Right @FePa?

·
Banned
6,247 Posts
I was actually typed a lot as an INTP before, so I could still possibly be ISTP.
:confused:
What do you think?
Hm...

Actually.. ISTP sounds about right to me. Although ISFPs can be aloof as well.. *ponders more*.. I don't know.. I think the expression of inner feeling through poetry is Fi..

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hm...

Actually.. ISTP sounds about right to me. Although ISFPs can be aloof as well.. *ponders more*.. I don't know.. I think the expression of inner feeling through poetry is Fi..
The poems are not really my emotions as such. It's just inspiration I have gathered and used to create other things I guess.
It's more for fun than to show my emotions.

·
Banned
6,247 Posts
The poems are not really my emotions as such. It's just inspiration I have gathered and used to create other things I guess.
It's more for fun than to show my emotions.
Oh ok! Then put down ISTP. :wink:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts