Personality Cafe banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone!!

I'm Jigsaw, from the great land down under!
I'm a textbook ENFP, from what I've read, and often go off on strange tangents that have very little relevance to anything in real life. I'm convinced that one day I will rule the world, though when I take a break from planning world domination, I'm a soccer player and sprinter, and love music, especially piano, which i play, as well as clarinet and flute.
I was born to dream, and my imagination often gets the better of me, but my dreams are always eventful, and on bad days, they offer welcome relief. Sometimes I don't understand myself though, and this is part of the reason that drew me to this site, simply to understand myself better, and to figure out that some of those strange thoughts and quirks that bother me most are not just me, but others also have similar emotions and experiences.

I look forward to getting to know you all better!!

Warm regards,
Jigsaw

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,102 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings Jigsaw and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

We have a facebook style chat that you can enable throughout the site... Just read on how to enable it here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/13046-personality-cafe-facebook-style-chat.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum Jigsaw. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Hello, welcome.

Reactions: Jigsaw

·
Super Moderator
11,856 Posts
Hey, Jigsaw, I am sure you will find many pieces to the puzzle here! Welcome and Enjoy! :happy:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you all! =) I've thoroughly enjoyed my time here so far, so, let the good times roll!
Hey there Miss Adelaide! It's a great place over there isn't it? I used to live down in Seacliff when I was little, good memories =)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes, mr melbourne, it is a great place. I'm not from here originally but I love it all the same. Recently came back from a short trip to port elliot....BEAUTIFUL! I haven't spent much time in melbourne but will be there soon (visiting my cousin & going to the ballet), not for long though so won't see much....oh well, next time

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Afternoon miss Adelaide!
Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you, still learning how this all works, it confuses me! But I'm getting there...kinda :p Glad you had a good time away, would you recommend it? I'm not exactly sure where it is? And you can come enjoy our amazing Melbourne weather,it's awesome...if you're a polar bear (I'm presuming you're not?)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome Jigsaw!
I'm an Aussie ENFP too, welcome to the club :happy:

I love your city HEAPS, so much I'll probably be moving there once I've graduated uni.

Do you follow the footy at all? Although I'm from Adelaide I'm a diehard Bombers supporter :proud:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome Jigsaw!
I'm an Aussie ENFP too, welcome to the club :happy:

I love your city HEAPS, so much I'll probably be moving there once I've graduated uni.

Do you follow the footy at all? Although I'm from Adelaide I'm a diehard Bombers supporter :proud:
Thanks mate! And it is fair nice over here, lots of stuff to do :p I kinda follow hawthorn (when they win ;) ) but I'm really a soccer supporter, Melbourne victory ftw! Who's your bet for the premiership? I'm thinking geelong

·
Registered
123 Posts
Nice, hawthorn are the next team I dig :)

I really wanted to see Freo with the flag, sucks they're out now .. but I'm thinking Geelong will be the premiers again

1 - 19 of 19 Posts