Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:laughing:
Hmm well I'm not sure how to introduce myself but here I go. My name's Ryta and I'm from the Land of Flowers(Florida). So I was bored one summer day and I decided to google random things. I've been a bit interested in MBTI for 2 years so I was googling things related to the MBTI. I noticed that there were many interesting conversations here so I decided to create an account. So here I am.

I'm sort of a people person. I dislike most people I meet but I ignore my feelings of dislike and talk to them anyways. I really like to talk. I'm quiet for the first 5 minutes of a conversation but after that I get really talkative. I find most people in my school annoying so...I'm obsessed with the Harry Potter series. I like to sing. I also like to read fanfiction and books(non-fiction and fiction)! I AND I LLLOOOVVVEEE PIE! :) PIE 4EVAH!

Reactions: dizzygirl

·
Registered
551 Posts
Welcome to PerC!! By the way, you may want to consider cake. I hear it's a lie...

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Welcome to PerC!! By the way, you may want to consider cake. I hear it's a lie...
Pfft. Stay away from cake. Nothing good ever comes from cake. Cake will manipulate you to get what it wants, take everything and leave nothing, and then bugger off in search of its next victim, leaving you a broken, shattered shadow of a person, lost, with nothing left but a fork in your hand and that smudge of frosting on your upper lip.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
In SIMS 3 if your sim can near master the cooking skill then it can make pie!! Key lime pie!! And Cobbler! *drools*

·
Registered
551 Posts
But pie starts with P, and you know what else starts with P???? Parmesan, and we all know how bad Parmesan is!!! It never stays on your spaghetti, it always flies away with the slightest blow. :'(

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi, welcome to the forum, i hope you enjoy ice cream with you snacks.

Enjoy your time here.

Reactions: QueenOfCats

·
Registered
771 Posts
Welcome to the forums/site
No idea what pie is
there is only cake

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So I didn't know anyone replied to my introduction post until now/today, so sorry everybody! D:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts