Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who else among you, feels hollow as well?

Nevermind that however- it is not my personal conviction to spread my emptiness around, for it seems, it may be a bit contagious. Nevertheless, I suppose honesty should be the initial stamp I will be forced to bear around this realm, after all... it is not as if I can find anything beyond the abyss of the screen anyways.

So, now that this matter is out of the way, I suppose I should introduce myself-

I am soul whose MBTI type is not easily determined- however I do know that I, like many individuals around this sphere of thought, have much pondering to do in regards to being either an INFP and an INFJ- a plight I myself know no way out of, for in the end, whether I am supposedly a lost individualist or some mythologized creature, I know deep in the pit of my nonexistent heart that I am a toxic person, incapable of believed loved, and etc. Supposedly, at least... at the very least... you can already see that I hold much weight upon the opinions of others, especially since my entire existence has been wrought by repetitive forces telling me that my own, year after year, is worthless, and that my mistakes are all which give my soul color anymore= an its hue I am afraid is of the deepest black.

So, in short, I cannot tell whether my intuition is introverted or extroverted, but I can easily say at this moment, my feeling is currently marred by an utter vortex of introverted Fi despair... a state I fear I will never escape.

Also, do not fall in love. There is no quicker path toward the invitation of one's innermost demons, than with the edge of the knife to the heart... and neither was there a quicker method of the annihilation of my own spirit...

But alas- who cares? Only I possess the joy of caring... and by caring, I mean brooding.

I should probably stop writing now.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
I have none either, welcome to the party. Ice runs through my veins, I feel isfp or like one of the goth kids on south park.

·
Registered
11,584 Posts
Hello The Anomaly Incarnate!

Welcome to this forum ;)

Here are many different sorts of People, some hollow, some whole, whatever, so I think you fit in here :)

Perhaps you will find out more about you, or not ^^, but you have here a lot of opportunities to reflect about yourself.

If you have any questions, just ask ^^

1 - 5 of 5 Posts