Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyways, hi everyone. ive been browsing through this site for a long time now trying to figure out wat the heck i was supposed to do. and i really didnt feel like reading all the newbie forums etc etc. so i thought i'd introduce myself by just starting a new thread.

well, hi, im 15 yrs old. and im really interested in this personality and psych stuff. i dunno if im too young to be here. and i dont thnk i am. so im here.
well, im an INTJ type. i really dont knw much abt other types except for this one. i hope i will find out someday. hoping to have a great time here.

and hi everyone again. :happy:

·
Administrator
INTJ - ILI - 8w9 - Libtard
22,602 Posts
Hi @rosetea. You'll get the gist of other types once you have seen a few interactions here and there in the other sub-forums.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hi! Don't worry, I'm the same age as you, and I've only just recently signed up here too. I was on another forum (INTJ Forum) for about a year but I rarely posted there because I was aware that most people on there were about ten or twenty years older than me, and I felt awkward just reading some of the threads, let alone posting my own!
Welcome :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks everyone...:)....and i do hope i figure stuff out quickly...:)...

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Welcome, I myself am 16 and joined here when I was 15. If you close your eyes after staring at the forum for 4 hours straight, you shall see a message from Cthulhu.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts