Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is posted in this sub forum because it deals with (family & friends) "relations" in depth beyond specific type. Plus because this sub forum also allows more adult material which is allows a good thing! ...discussion of sex scenes in movies and tv shows are also now allowed which is also a very very good thing! :tongue:

What are some of the TV shows that you watched growing up that have strong memories for you. I guess for a lot of people this experience would of been in the style of a family living room activity and for others it might just of been one other family member present at the time but this still counts. Saturday morning cartoons with a sibling/friend, before school breakfast cartoons, afternoon shows with parent/sibling/friend.. or an evening prime time sitcom.. or a late night show that you got to see from being older and allowed to stay up a little later with the "grown-ups". What feelings do you also remember with those.

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
Hmm... I didn't grow up in front of the TV, I grew up playing outside as did most of the kids of my generation (at least in my country).

Still, let's see... shows... the only thing I vaguely remember watching were the cartoons and science/technology shows. Unfortunately, I don't know the english names for the cartoons and I long forgot the name of the shows.

The only cartoon that I recall the name of is "Heidi".

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm... I didn't grow up in front of the TV, I grew up playing outside as did most of the kids of my generation (at least in my country).
lols ^^that ..thread fail.

Edit: oh wait it was my thread... awww. :(

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
lols ^^that ..thread fail.

Edit: oh wait it was my thread... awww. :(
Well... I guess it can depend on which end of "Generation Y" you are. I'm at the furthest end (1977) and that point, at least in Portugal (where I'm from) there wasn't a "couch potato" culture. It still doesn't really take roots nowadays to be honest.

So my days were spent outside (when there was no school) playing, getting scraped here and there, falling with my face first on the mud, ridding my bicycle and so on. I watched very little TV and nowadays I can go literally months without watching TV.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Rocko's Modern Life - Every single day after school. My favorite cartoon

That 70's Show - I kind of got into this a bit late but, by the time that I did I was around the same age as the kids in the show and kind of grew up with them. In fact I just got done watching an episode, I still watch it every day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.