Personality Cafe banner

Grown men who like cute things

8732 15
Ever witnessed this phenomenon? XD
What MBTI type do you think would be most likely to be like this?

When I said "cute things", I don't mean in a (directly) sexual way. I mean like, cute animals, cartoon characters, cute objects.

I wonder if it's a mostly Asian (actually, Japanese) thing. I mean there are a significant number of manga titles targeted for grown men that are about raising cute pets like rabbits & kittens. But I don't believe that it's purely a cultural thing. Being drawn to cuteness (a little more than just "my baby is cute"), even for grown men, must be a more universal thing right? (Maybe a lot of people are just in denial). I do get the impression that a huge part of Japanese cultural/aesthetic mentality is very ISFP, but I don't believe that every grown man here who are into cute stuff are actually ISFP.

Other than that, the closest thing I can think of (but not necessarily that "grown", because they're still in their teens & 20s) are guys who are their INFPs (haha of course) or nerdy ENT_'s. I mean, the types who are into making video games and the likes.

Btw just an interesting anecdote: I snooped around on Japanese websites about MBTI, and unlike in English-speaking sites, where the majority of people curious about MBTI get the result INFPs (even though irl we're sort of the minority), most of the Japanese test-takers got ISFP. Dafuq!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Of course, doesn't everyone talk to a cat or dog like child ?(I draw the line at toddlers and cute children competitions)
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.