Personality Cafe banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my own opinions about him, but I wanna see what you people think. Guardian Angel: The main hero. He is motivated by a combination of action and anger toward the criminals of society after he watched the damage they caused toward the innocent. He asked his brother, who is later named "White Knight", to be his partner. He says a lot of smart ass remarks and he's very arrogant. When he's down, he goes out and picks up women. He is not very committed in his personal relationships, sleeping around a lot. However, he is extremely loyal to his friends and brother. When nothing's happening, he'll sit home and try to calculate his enemy's next move. He keeps a cool head when in battle, excellent at creating a battle plan as well as thinking on his feet. In one part of the series, he loses his best friend. Afterward, he creates the "Hall of Heroes" in the city in honor of his friend & to commemorate the heroes that protected the innocent & he built it to promote & inspire the heroic side of others, just as his deceased friend did. White Knight: Guardian Angel's little brother. He is a hyperactive and loving brother. His loyalty knows no bounds. He sometimes is gullible and is quite a partier. But when it comes to his brother, he always tries to make sure he's happy and taken care of, just as his brother does for him. Like in a part of the series, after losing many friends in battle, White Knight had hired two more heroes to be a part of the team for his brother. One who is a protector and the other is an analytical, intellectual, computer wiz for support, the two kind of people he knew his brother enjoyed having around. He followed his brother's footsteps in ways of sleeping around and he stays in his brother's shadow. But when he's gone, White Knight asserts himself in a leadership type role around his friends. Not the analytical type, like his brother, White Knight is more of the action-oriented style where if he sees a bad guy, chances are he will not hesitate to attack first. Not one for making plans. He either does the straightforward fighting or he will follow his brother's plans.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I said White Knight isn't analytical like his brother, I meant Guardian Angel is analytical and White Knight isn't. Just in case there's any confusion.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I am not sure with them. Guardian Angel seems E*T*. White Knight seems ESF*. With Guardian Angel, between the partying and clubs, which seems very ESTP, and his analytical skills, which are very NT. He makes plans on strategy when it comes to the big battle against top villains. Which is *NTJ. His tendency to lead in from the in-charge interaction style which counts for ESTP and ENTJ. Everything he does, he didn't learn from anyone or didn't have any tradition, so I don't see SJ. He created the Hall of Heroes, which provides big picture, a goal: to inspire others to be heroes, which can make him seem N. From what it looks like, Guardian Angel is probably ESTP or ENTJ.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What are their powers and abilities?
Well, they both have enhanced strength, speed & IQ provided by a injection of a serum or chemical. that was given to them by a scientist, doubling their running speed, giving 30 lbs. of muscle throughout their bodies and increased IQ by 20 points.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts