Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well well.

I read the long post about us (Guardians) by Lance.

It's wierd, as were so much different than everyone. We have so many things that can unite with other traits. For example

ESTJs are take-charge people. They have such a clear vision of the way that things should be, that they naturally step into leadership roles. They are self-confident and aggressive. They are extremely talented at devising systems and plans for action, and at being able to see what steps need to be taken to complete a specific task.

That is SO TRUE! I mean, I'm exactly like that, you may not see it in my posts, but thats me!

Haha.

We rule!

Cheers,

Stickynote.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Haha, indeed mate. ESTJs are said to be the pillars of any organization...well maybe not so much here because there are only two of us.

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Ya T Guy. There are only 2 active estj's so far. :crazy:

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
It opened a little over 2 weeks ago but we are growing.:proud:

·
Registered
362 Posts
Oh right on. I actually joined a similar community like this only a week ago because I'm not really a computer person. However, I've been interested in personality and psychology for about a year now though.

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
This is a perfect place to ask questions. Members here are very intelligent and have an abundant capacity for any psychological questions you might have. :laughing:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts