Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Do you have your own art? It would be nice to see. Graffiti art doesn't strick me as something common amongst INFPs but i would love to be proved wrong!

·
Registered
841 Posts
I do more realistic art, but I enjoy playing video games like Jet Grind Radio (Dreamcast) or Jet Set Radio Future (Xbox), because graffiti-ing is a main part of the game, and it is customizable. Maybe you would consider this picture as such.

Source: anaitgames.com

·
Registered
431 Posts
I'm sort of ashamed to say, I enjoy street art (real graffiti, guerrilla art, whatever you wanna call it) more than natural scenic views; like mountain ranges or waterfalls. I wish all streets in the world were covered with expression, it would be inspirational.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I put this sticker up today.
Sticker art is always fun... especially when you make them yourself. I'll be wheat-pasting large figures on light posts soon...:wink:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm sort of ashamed to say, I enjoy street art (real graffiti, guerrilla art, whatever you wanna call it) more than natural scenic views; like mountain ranges or waterfalls. I wish all streets in the world were covered with expression, it would be inspirational.
Why be ashamed!?!? Naturalistic landscapes are NOT contemporary. In other words...Realistic landscape paintings are not the expression of today's creative mind. It is a skill of the past and we've evolved from that. New media, digital, graffiti, guerrilla and painting all evolve. I'm proud to say that I don't like realistic landscapes. Look at my version of a sunset on my profile album. It's weird and manipulated, it's not familliar. It's now, it's contemporary. When I was at school my proffessors would roll their eyes at the sight of a realistic landscape. It's been done way too much... there's nothing new in painting a picture perfect landscape.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I have recently been very into graffiti.

my only problem is I don't know what it says and that kinda makes me uncomfortable.
however there is some super cool graffiti art that really makes my eyeballs do the shuffle.

I am way to shy though to actaully do something like that.
I could. I would probablly even enjoy t a little bit, but I am pretty sure knowing people wouldn't approve holds me back, which is funny because I give total kudos to anyone who can create something beautiful for everyone.
I think that takes guts.

·
Registered
565 Posts
totally, hood, yes! god, hood is an awesome name btw. i get the impression of a kind of Afro'd superhero jetting around supporting free art and protecting it haha :tongue:

but yeah, i don't right now, but my plan is when i get to uni (actually film school) and i have moved away from home for it and am in a larger city, i do plan to get into some street art :)
but i have to wait, damn parents...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts