• esfj

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • isfj

Votes: 1 10.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Not sure if this can be accurately done, but...

ENTP

I seem to recall reading that breaks in the words is more indicative of an N type. The upward right slanting letters are more extroverted (or that could have been forward thinking). T types tend to have sharper handwriting where as F types tend have wider or more bubbly. And it's too disorganized to look J-ish, however this could be because it appears to be taking notes and could have been written quickly. I also noticed your letters use more of the top of the line rather than protruding to the bottom but I forgot what that means.

That said, I am not a handwriting analyst, and haven't read about it in about a decade, which was only briefly, so I'm mostly guessing and seeing how accurate my instinct is. Lol!

·
Registered
ENTP
1,495 Posts
INTJ (ENTP's don't take notes)

-EDIT-
I completed my high school math curriculum and started taking calculus when I was 15 at a local community college. I met an old hippy in the class and he was willing drive me to college. Anyway, he liked to smoke marijuana on his way to school and he introduced me to it. Under the influence of marijuana, I did take notes in class. One day I took 12 pages of notes. In the end, I hardly remembered any of the classes, but at least I had thorough notes. That's about the only time I remember taking notes in my life.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Inconsistencies indicate the mind is wandering while writing. Some of the T's are crossed, others are not, some i's dotted, others not. Some words rise up, others down. You are someone who doesn't want to waste their time on writing, probably preferring not to even take notes, but then again, we have all been there. The style is more of a thinker than a feeler, and I gather more indicative of an intuitive thinker, but I am less certain of the latter.

Moderate to heavy pen pressure indicates intensity or drive, which is why I am going with a TJ type over TP. Your writing isn't overly big or small, suggesting your E/I preference is somewhere in the middle.

So, most likely an NTJ, but I think you are slightly more I than E because I don't see any exaggerated capitalized letters, although your signature would demonstrate better than notetaking. INTJ it is.

Reactions: Necrofantasia

·
Registered
Good ol' 946
879 Posts
It depends.

1) If you write eloquently and feel good when you write that way, i'd say Fi-Se.

2) If you write the words/ or use words with a deeper meaning behind them and feel good about it, I'd say Fi-Ne.

3) If you write words simply for the practicality, neatness and digestability, then I'd say a Te user.

4) If you don't even think about writing and just do it because it's necessary to convey information, then i'd say Ti-Se/Ne

I'm sure there's pride in every type, but generally I think this is a good differentiation between their motivations for writing how they do.

·
Registered
Good ol' 946
879 Posts
INTJ (ENTP's don't take notes)

-EDIT-
I completed my high school math curriculum and started taking calculus when I was 15 at a local community college. I met an old hippy in the class and he was willing drive me to college. Anyway, he liked to smoke marijuana on his way to school and he introduced me to it. Under the influence of marijuana, I did take notes in class. One day I took 12 pages of notes. In the end, I hardly remembered any of the classes, but at least I had thorough notes. That's about the only time I remember taking notes in my life.
I knew someone like you. On all accounts he was a genius, never studied yet passed every class with straight A's, It made me interested in the differences between each of our minds. He was able to take it so much information my brain couldn't. He was running 5g when I didn't have an ethernet cable hooked up yet, lol.

·
Registered
INFJ 1w2, 2w1, 5w4 Sx/So
2,189 Posts
Guess mine (although you can read it next to my name but don’t read it):
Handwriting Font Writing Paper Paper product

·
Registered
298 Posts
Guess mine (although you can read it next to my name but don’t read it): View attachment 909563
open vowels = cannot keep secrets
vowels with the loop on the right side = deception, dishonesty or hides true self
big round loops extending deep into lower zone (y, g, j) = high sex drive, craves material possessions
unfinished loops extending deep into lower zone (y, g, j) = physical frustration
garlands (m, n) = open, adaptable, generous
left hook t cross bar = justice oriented
letter e almost like c (squeezed loop) = not a good listener (hears what he wants to hear)
narrow r = difficulty expressing creativity
heavy pressure = commitment
disconnected letters: impulsive, acts on instinct
wide spaces between words = distanced from others, trust issues, hermit
irregular writing = inconsistent

Super interesting.....

·
Registered
INFJ 1w2, 2w1, 5w4 Sx/So
2,189 Posts
open vowels = cannot keep secrets
vowels with the loop on the right side = deception, dishonesty or hides true self
big round loops extending deep into lower zone (y, g, j) = high sex drive, craves material possessions
unfinished loops extending deep into lower zone (y, g, j) = physical frustration
garlands (m, n) = open, adaptable, generous
left hook t cross bar = justice oriented
letter e almost like c (squeezed loop) = not a good listener (hears what he wants to hear)
narrow r = difficulty expressing creativity
heavy pressure = commitment
disconnected letters: impulsive, acts on instinct
wide spaces between words = distanced from others, trust issues, hermit
irregular writing = inconsistent

Super interesting.....
Sounds like some CIA/FBI technique 🤓

·
Registered
298 Posts
wavy baseline = changeable moods
not all t's and f's are crossed = absent-minded, careless, lack of confidence