Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Obviously not much/enough to go off ... I would guess IxFP (with leanings towards INFP) because I only noticed Fi use (it seems like you're really feeling what you're saying on the inside, rather than directing it outwards)

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
I would guess xNFP... for no other reason than because you made a video of yourself speaking on the topic of love. That was deep, yo.

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
i would guess INFP straight off the bat because neither me nor my ENFP friend quite use Fi that much.. but of course i can see you're ENFP!! :laughing:
obviously i don't know you so this is a presumptive comment but- be careful being quite so in love with the idea of love.

·
Banned
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i would guess INFP straight off the bat because neither me nor my ENFP friend quite use Fi that much.. but of course i can see you're ENFP!! :laughing:
obviously i don't know you so this is a presumptive comment but- be careful being quite so in love with the idea of love.
Damnit, I thought type isn't displayed on this forum! Anyway that's interesting, I thought this was an Fi video as well. I don't quite live my thoughts in these kinds of videos though, this was originally a response to a friend's distrust of men. But don't worry, I can live these thoughts intensely at times but they tend to change pretty quickly; a betrayal of the Ne-dominant ENFP chameleon huh? :laughing:

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Well, it's says that you're an ENFP, on the side so that kind of fucks things up. However, I knew that you were an NF, just based on the subject, the fact that you spoke with metaphors and analogies, and how passionate you were in your speech. I would have guessed ENFP or INFP though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts