Vanity |||||||||| 40%
Artistic |||||||||||||| 60%
Hedonism |||| 20%
Physical fitness || 10%
Religious |||||||||| 40%
Paranoia |||||| 30%
Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||| 70%
Indie || 10%
(the hyperlinks above contain personality descriptions for each trait)

Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic..

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense too often of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

trait snapshot:
messy, tough, disorganized, fearless, not rule conscious, likes the unknown, rarely worries, rash, attracted to the counter culture, rarely irritated, positive, resilient, abstract, not a perfectionist, risk taker, strange, weird, self reliant, leisurely, dangerous, anti-authority, trusting, optimistic, positive, thrill seeker, likes bizarre things, sarcastic

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1. When working on a project where do you place your emphasis? the process of putting it together? or the final product? (Do you experiment with your perspectives to create ideas? )
A: though I haven’t worked much…I am just a college student. But I would say the idea of the project. I don’t like execution. I want others to do that part. I can give my ideas.

2. Are you a realist? Are you more of a no nonsense type of person? (I find these people like to call bullshit on everything)
A: I am a realist and a non sense kind of person. My bringing up has made me practical so that I do conscientiously do my part of the work even when I hate chores. I really do. I would rather spend hours reading or watching movies.

3. Would you say you make decisions quickly? or do you take a while coming to a conclusion, because you hope you're not missing some vital information that will change your mind?
A: I like to decide fast. But it takes time…because I never know what I want. So I change my mind all the time. I hate having to make decisions.

4. Do you ever experience nostalgia? For instance being able to completely remember a mood of a past experience/time?
A: not mood…but the day…events…not necessarily the mood. Past emotions are a lil blocked in me.

5. Are you of the rebellious sort? The sort who rebels for no reason other than to rebel against authority?
A: Yes! I do. But on the sly not openly. As in being an Indian girl I am not supposed to have sex before marriage. Well my parents don’t know since when I have been sexually active. And I a lil passive aggressive. Nobody can make me do what I don’t want to and I don’t shout about it.

6. When watching a film and critiquing it? Do you critique it based on details in the film, for instance on how you thought a certain portion of it was un-realistic (or something along those lines) or based on the idea or point they were trying to get across/how well they got it across? (It can be a combination of both sometimes too) (an example would be for example, critiquing Passion of the Christ, do you think the movies retarded because no one can live as long as he did with that much blood loss, or because of the fundamental errors the movie makes when trying to make its point, and the way it tries to connect the audience to that point?)
A: I don’t generally critique movies. But if I do it would about unrealistic blood loss kinda scenarios.

7. When debating with others, do you ever get the feeling or state for that matter, that you can see where your opponent is coming from? For instance I have gotten into arguments over things I honestly don't believe (or could care less if it were true), but it all started when someone would tell me about a certain topic and how this certain stance is stupid.Then I would say well, I can see why they'd think that or how it could be possible, then they'd start arguing with me as if I had a stake in it.... Do you feel you do anything like that?
A: yes!!!! I can see both sides of the picture hence I hate debating.

8. Do you notice symbols in the world, do you ever try and wrap the symbol back to an idea that you believe?]
A: I can see omens. Not symbols. I related things I see in the nature and think that god is giving me a sign about a certain issue.

9. Are you hurt by criticisms? Do you get personally offended when people try and criticize you? or are you thick skinned?
A: When hurtful yes, when constructive no. ( I am just going to let this answer stay here even though I didn’t write it because it is true for me too)

10. Say for example your learning about cameras in school, would you be more inclined to go home right away and read a whole shit load on cameras so you feel confident in your knowledge of cameras? or would you feel perfectly comfortable when the teacher calls on people to come try it out, to just hop up there and start using it?
A: I hate instruction manuals!!!!!! I would rather a person shows me how to do something and I replicate it. And get his feedback right then.

11. When you are out do you worry about how people will interpret any action you take? (sort of in a seinfeld sort of way, where they over analyze actions people make, trying to find their true motivation) Do you feel a sort of pressure from this?
A: I do worry. Not much. I am lil paranoid.

12. In a classroom setting do you ever find yourself helping other people out with projects or homework when you see their struggling? Do you do this to make yourself feel more comfortable?
A: Not really, did only if asked.

13. Do you find yourself ranting to your friends about how a certain something could have been done way easier? Or how someone went about doing something (anything like a project,work,etc.) was really stupid and you could have done it way better and in a more simple fashion?
A: NO.

14. how does your average day go in general,
A: hmmm…varies really. Classes, hanging out with friends or back home…not that varied I guess.

15. what things do you value the most,
A: Happiness, everything to do with music, being entertained, entertaining and fun to be around in general, social justice and getting involved, independence, freedom to do my thing, my MP3 player (never leave home without it, even for 10 minutes)

16. what things regularly bug you,
A: Boredom, negative moods and emotions, conflict that isn't fun (I like fun conflict lol), people misunderstanding me or judging me, control or attempts to, feeling boxed in by anything/anyone, routine. (wow my sentiments precisely)

17. what do you value most in other people and what qualities do you find most repulsive in others,
A: Value: honesty, authenticity, be fun to be around, not bring me down or drain me, not expect me to listen and sympathise (I used to but I can't stand to any more for some reason)
Repulsive: dishonesty, inauthenticity, people that bring me down and expect me to listen and care, when people try to tell me what to do or control me in any way, people being uptight. ( oh god!! The answers are all that I would have said)

18. how do you evaluate people in general,
A: I try not to. I can sense if someone is genuinely nice or not. I stick to people even if they are weird if I feel they are nice.

19. how do you arrive at your decisions,
A: With much difficulty for big things, attempt to eliminate other options.try to narrow down to last choice then hope I made the right one and hope it goes ok. Hope but not expect that is. I am more comfortable if I can change my decisions if I don’t like what I chose.

20. what factors are you most likely to pay attention to when deciding on things.
A: Which I like most and eliminate which I dislike most. Depending on what it is, I think realist only comes in later.

21. Any peculiarities that you have noticed about your personality?
A: I like to be around other people as I seem to be energised but I get burnt out being the entertainer so I need time to recoverPeople seem to like being around me they see me as cheerful, pleasant and fun to be around. I used to care and feel a lot about what others were going through and do my utmost to help, now I couldn't give 2 shits. Appearance-wise I'd like to be myself a lot more but I don't want to stand out too much. I use masks to pretend I care about what people are saying and know exactly which reactions to have and expressions also and know what to say. Used to feel emotions very strongly, too strong, now I don't experience much of anything, just twinges here and there when brought on by something rather upsetting. I love to let loose and relax and hope others do around me. "Curious" is my middle name. Spend an awful lot of time and energy in self-analysis lol.

22. Anything that makes you stand out from other people that you know?
A: my interests and playboy kinda nature. I change lovers often. And I tell people what happens in my life all the time. I am not private at all. I take pride in my weird ways.

23. What do you yourself think are your strengths and weaknesses?
A: Strengths: strong need for independence, freethinking and free-willed, want to make something of myself and be part of something big, seemingly constant optimism around others especially (I'm constantly catching myself doing it saying things like "no big deal", I can handle it" and I really don't think I can sometimes. Maybe this is a weakness partially. And I don’t get depressed infront of others or show any feeling other than being cheerful. Infront of really close friends I am open about my feelings honestly.
Weaknesses: too thin skinned, highly distracted, , very easily bored, very much un-organizable ,hedonist , cant pay attention in class. Obsessive about finding myself. And always changing lovers. Cant feel these days. Cant feel at all except negative feelings then I go into a downward spiral and am low for days when I am alone. To the outside world the mask of cheeryness is always on.

·
Banned
3,849 Posts
All of your responses go along with your current personality preference of ENFP, functional order of Ne Fi Te Si.

You're definitely an extravert - you stated people see you a bit kind of like entertainer, you have problems paying attention in class, you change partners often and like to talk with people about it - all points out to exraverted people-oriented personality so that narrows it down to ExFx
That you describe yourself as realist and no-nonsense person and at same time desire for personal freedom and freedom for self-expression as well as moodiness points towards TeFi as decision making functions, so that rules out ExFJs who are FeTi and usually align their feelings together with a group they belong to rather than feel independently.
That you're more conceptually oriented, can see things from multiple points of view - points out towards dominant perceiving function namely intuition - so between ESFP and ENFP I'd say you're an N.

Inferior Si will possibly at times make you become extra aware of being unable to remember details and facts too well, but also sometimes opt in to do something that has worked for you in past rather than try something new. Though dominant force as per dominant function in your life will be Ne that will look for new experiences, new ideas, new ways to tie things together.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
xSFP

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i actually dont remember facts and details. i read the socionics description of IEE and it was accurate. so i guess i am an ENFP. only at times when making decisions i just detach and make cold,rational judgments.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts