Personality Cafe banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Read the posts and determine the person's functions.

Man 1: I grew up in a rough life. I was always different from the rest of my family. I always was seen as an old soul. I had an advanced intellect but a heart of gold. I had knowledge of running a business, psychology, stealth, all just there, never needing to learn it. Same going with my views. I took zero influence from my family & had all my own ideals to follow. I always had a trait for analytical thinking. This came in handy when I played sports. In those situations, a brief analysis of the opponent(s) & then just went from there. I can look at almost anything & see how 1 part affects all the others. I use it when I act out a character. I watch the character, then I imitate accurately. I was always one to tend to sacrifice my happiness for the sake of others. For 6 years, I helped take care of my brother & ran myself into the ground, time & time again, keeping the family going. I also started to mentor those who were younger than me. I taught them right & wrong, how to stand up for themselves & how to know when, etc. The way I picked who I mentor is strictly a feeling where I know that’s the one who will listen & learn. My most successful apprentice is my cousin. I knew he was perfect when he was born. I just had a sense telling me he’s the perfect apprentice to teach. After graduation, I had only 1 friend left. The rest had abandoned me & went into their own lives. I was really bugged by that because I always felt a bond among my friends, that we had each other’s backs. I do have certain rules I live by, & expect others to follow when around me. I don’t drink because it makes you an idiot, same with drugs. My family engaged in this stuff & they are mostly selfish opportunists. So, I always strive to prove to that I am better than them, that I’m not the same as the average man. That there is still a good fighter in a family of corruption. I enjoy playing video games for the action & solving certain puzzles. Like in the Batman Arkham games, I love solving the riddler’s puzzles to obtain the riddler trophies. I also write fiction & enjoy acting, from time to time. It gives me a chance to go into any world I want to. If reality gets boring, I go into a fantasy.

Man 2: I grew up a balance of good & evil. My family members were all trouble making criminals, drinking & smoking. I didn’t like that. I’m always up for fun, action-like stuff. But, that stuff never seemed fun. Drinking just gives hangovers & smoking kills your lungs. Plus, it can turn you into a jerk. I like to have fun & I’m also quite creative. I made a batarang out razor & knife blades with tape for my cousin, since me & him are huge Batman fans. My cousin, he’s a great man. He kept an eye on me since I was born. He taught me how to see right & wrong. He taught me how to fight. I was always a hot head. First to fight. He is too but just much smarter about it. I’m not nearly as analytical as he is. In the Batman Arkham games, the riddler is my weakness. I struggle with those puzzles. I’m more of a simple go in and fight. He can analyze for weakness either before or during the fight & use general predictions as to how enemies will react in the fight. I like role play & acting because it changes up the scene from the everyday reality.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts