Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,381 Posts
That or INTP. This thread doesn't make sense -- perhaps add the instruction to type the person above you as well?

TPBM will type me as ENTJ or ESTJ

·
Registered
54 Posts
The question in this thread isn't what I expected, but here is a question for those of you who are very familiar with the different personality types. Is there any specific personality type that includes having a high need for structure and order in every setting, believes that most everything in the world would be better if everyone would just follow all of the rules, all the time, is a very studious, hard worker, is impeccably honest and trustworthy, is morally judgmental of others, yet full of self doubt, is motivated in most things in life by guilt of fear, has a deeply compassionate heart for vulnerable people, has difficulty setting and maintaining healthy personal boundaries, avoids conflict at all costs, and is horrible in standing their ground when forced to face a conflict/

·
Banned
5,683 Posts
the question in this thread isn't what i expected, but here is a question for those of you who are very familiar with the different personality types. Is there any specific personality type that includes having a high need for structure and order in every setting, believes that most everything in the world would be better if everyone would just follow all of the rules, all the time, is a very studious, hard worker, is impeccably honest and trustworthy, is morally judgmental of others, yet full of self doubt, is motivated in most things in life by guilt of fear, has a deeply compassionate heart for vulnerable people, has difficulty setting and maintaining healthy personal boundaries, avoids conflict at all costs, and is horrible in standing their ground when forced to face a conflict/
isfj

1 - 16 of 16 Posts