Personality Cafe banner
19781 - 19800 of 19846 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Your type is INFJ.

That’ll be $60 USD.
I can pay you in Wifflecoin™ but it might take a while to clear.

Change to INTJ because edgy deeeaaaatttthhhhhhh 💀 (stare) stereotypes 😄
Oh no, someone save me from the edginess. :eek: I just want to be a simple man, who paints figurines and likes spending time with the people he loves and is secretly a hopeless sentimental, who is working towards the day he doesn't feel like he has to be on guard about it.

Reactions: Hexcoder

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
That is basically what personality typing devolves into, particularly with something as surface-level as a vibe. It's the post-modern art of personality.

Others have said this before. I think it's because the detail of the painting isn't obvious in a small forum avatar. It's Hans Holbein the Younger's The Ambassadors. The interesting thing about that painting, to me, is not just that there are two french ambassadors rendered beautifully and skillfully on the canvas. The part that always captures me is the anamorphic skull that sits between them at the bottom of the frame. It's painted so that it is only properly visible from a certain angle.

It's obvious as a memento mori but I also see it as an expression of our relationship to death and mortality. We are often at odds with our mortality and for some ignorance, or even outright dismissal, allows for a strong coping mechanism against that eventuality. So we keep it to the back of our minds, skewed and off-kilter, as it makes many of us uncomfortable. There's also the more general point about anamorphism itself being part of perspective and that one would have to be in the 'right' frame of mind to willingly view death head-on without psychological difficulty.

I could go on, but I'm sure most reading this are now bored and dribbling at their keyboards (that's a slight against me not others). 😁

Anyhow, that's roughly what is significant about it to me.

Oh and please skip me.
Before I really saw the skull properly, that part of the painting was weird to me because it seemed like a mistake. I would sure like to know how the artist managed to even paint it so that the illusion is so complete. Did he stop to check it every once in a while lol or did he have a sketch of a skull from the right angle to use as reference

Reactions: Worriedfunction

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Visually I'm getting ESF vibes

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
I’m getting vibes...analyzing...it appears that your type is not a natural formation...are you pretending to be an ENTJ?
scooby thought ENTJ pretending to be ESFJ, which is funny because I also thought the other way around

skip me

Reactions: Grandmaster Yoda

·
Registered
31,026 Posts
I can determine if you’re ESTJ or ENTJ by a quick eyeball typing (resting position, look into the camera, not like those people looking upward that ruins everything).

@DOGSOUP Did I not mention that I’m an ISFP? My function stacking is Fi-Te-Se-Ni. But if new analysis was laid to be bare, I wouldn’t be surprised if Ni could be somewhere else since it seems to have undoubtedly played a role in my development. It is for that reason my forum activities mimick those of Charlie Sheen, while my regular everyday activities resemble those of Kanye West.

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I can determine if you’re ESTJ or ENTJ by a quick eyeball typing (resting position, look into the camera, not like those people looking upward that ruins everything).
How do you type an eyeball? 😛
I'm wondering what lead you to give me this generous offer though?

Skip me.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Not gonna skip. One of you is INFP, the other ESTJ.
I'll let you two figure out who's who.
Are you saying we are duals? I was just thinking I have no influence/impact on yoda-san, no matter what I say

@DOGSOUP Did I not mention that I’m an ISFP? My function stacking is Fi-Te-Se-Ni. But if new analysis was laid to be bare, I wouldn’t be surprised if Ni could be somewhere else since it seems to have undoubtedly played a role in my development. It is for that reason my forum activities mimick those of Charlie Sheen, while my regular everyday activities resemble those of Kanye West.
Dude.....

Sircansir, still INJ vibes, tho maybe even EII

Reactions: SirCanSir and Fru2

·
Registered
31,026 Posts
Are you saying we are duals? I was just thinking I have no influence/impact on yoda-san, no matter what I say

Dude.....

Sircansir, still INJ vibes, tho maybe even EII
What is our inter-type relation?
How do you type an eyeball? 😛
I'm wondering what lead you to give me this generous offer though?

Skip me.
You must look at the eyes in relation to the eye area. This will tell you if someone is intuitive or not. If they are not intuitive then their eyes will be unobstructed. The imagination works better when the eyes are obstructed.

I can only give you more offer details like it is fast, easy and shipping is free.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts

·
Registered
31,026 Posts
if we can figure it out it will narrow down our own types. Do you think our relation is asymmetrical?
We have never engaged in combat, so it is difficult to say such things.

Though, there are those who have.

Are you going to submit to the eye test? The eye test can almost get you into two Quadras.

19781 - 19800 of 19846 Posts