Personality Cafe banner
19801 - 19820 of 19846 Posts

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
We have never engaged in combat, so it is difficult to say such things.

Though, there are those who have.

Are you going to submit to the eye test? The eye test can almost get you into two Quadras.
I'd never combat a 1D Se type :p

I've been told I have a very absent look in my eye, when they doth not spark with mischief. (oops it was about eye area... lol I have under eye bruises a la eduardo cullen, does that help?)

Fru2, my dear bro, your avatar, though I have no idea what it depicts really, has been giving me huge IEE vibes all this time.

Reactions: Fru2

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
1D? Mind explaining what that means?
Fru2, my dear bro, your avatar, though I have no idea what it depicts really, has been giving me huge IEE vibes all this time.
Perhaps because you have no idea what it depicts? I've made it my avatar when I thought I was NFP so there might be something to it. I fancy it too much to change it at this point.

At first I thought you were representing yourself as the suited man in your avatar so ESFJ fit quite well, then it occured to me that the lady wasn't wearing just a regular dress(don't ask me how I missed it) and it finally clicked. ENFJ. But for the sake of variance I'm gonna go with ESTP.

·
Registered
31,026 Posts

I've been told I have a very absent look in my eye, when they doth not spark with mischief. (oops it was about eye area... lol I have under eye bruises a la eduardo cullen, does that help?)

The hardest thing will be if you are Ne or Se because they can look similar at times.

What are you then? Some kind of Pi type?

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
1D? Mind explaining what that means?
baby Se, just having the experience dimension
Perhaps because you have no idea what it depicts? I've made it my avatar when I thought I was NFP so there might be something to it. I fancy it too much to change it at this point.
it's what Fi looks like I suspect?
The hardest thing will be if you are Ne or Se because they can look similar at times.

What are you then? Some kind of Pi type?
Jung would have no CHOICE but to type me as Pi because I would just stare at him so he'd have no clue what I am doing other than internalizing my perception of him
We should start a new thread, "what would Jung type the above person as"

·
Registered
25,682 Posts
ENFp.

·
Registered
31,026 Posts
ENFOP

Jung would have no CHOICE but to type me as Pi because I would just stare at him so he'd have no clue what I am doing other than internalizing my perception of him
We should start a new thread, "what would Jung type the above person as"
If you are zoning out a lot, that could be a bad case of Ni and you may want to see a soctor

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
How many dimensions are there(4?) and what is the full theory of it like? Is that Socionics?

I think I found the culprit - lapis lazuli, which is my favorite stone but I didn't make the connection until now.. is this inferior Fi? 🤔

I guess you were right, in some very indirect way
If you are zoning out a lot, that could be a bad case of Ni and you may want to see a soctor
ESFJ

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
How many dimensions are there(4?) and what is the full theory of it like? Is that Socionics?
Yeah, the way I learned it was that 1st dimension is like not knowing which ingredients go well together until you try it, 2nd is being able to follow a cookbook but being wary of adding anything extra, 3rd knows which food is suitable for which occasion and 4th is basically fusion cuisine.
-- applicable to things other than Si, ofc
I think I found the culprit - lapis lazuli, which is my favorite stone but I didn't make the connection until now.. is this inferior Fi? 🤔
maybe yeah... were you getting in touch with feeling when you picked it?

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
INTP
Yeah, the way I learned it was that 1st dimension is like not knowing which ingredients go well together until you try it, 2nd is being able to follow a cookbook but being wary of adding anything extra, 3rd knows which food is suitable for which occasion and 4th is basically fusion cuisine.
-- applicable to things other than Si, ofc
I come up with better recipes when not following a cookbook and know exactly what would mix well with eachother.
Hopefully this puts me at the masterchef dimension
One of my life goals is to be yelled at by Gordon Ramsey at least once.
maybe yeah... were you getting in touch with feeling when you picked it?
I.. don't know. Can't remember for the life of me.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
I'm calling everyone ILI but who is counting
I come up with better recipes when not following a cookbook and know exactly what would mix well with eachother.
Hopefully this puts me at the masterchef dimension
One of my life goals is to be yelled at by Gordon Ramsey at least once
if people can't help but agree with your mixes, it's 3-4D. if people frown upon your cookings, it's probably 1D.
also, same thing about chef Ramsey. goals <3

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
This new avi seems more delta ST ish

19801 - 19820 of 19846 Posts