19821 - 19840 of 19846 Posts

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
ISFJ...?

·
Not Banned Yet
3,628 Posts
ILE is possible, but but you seem to be too introverted cognitively for that. There is a lot of Ne still.

still leaning on 9 for enneagram.

MBTI has gotten boring for your type so i dont see any reason to keep bringing it up.

·
Registered
31,026 Posts
ILE is possible, but but you seem to be too introverted cognitively for that. There is a lot of Ne still.

still leaning on 9 for enneagram.

MBTI has gotten boring for your type so i dont see any reason to keep bringing it up.
Supratypes should be made for those who have transcended MBTI.

What do you think?

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
No idea who I'm supposed to be typing...Yoda, I lean toward 5w4 for you, but with a 9w1 fix second. There was something you said recently that made me lean away from 9 / toward 5. I could be wrong.

Reactions: Grandmaster Yoda

·
Registered
31,026 Posts
No idea who I'm supposed to be typing...Yoda, I lean toward 5w4 for you, but with a 9w1 fix second. There was something you said recently that made me lean away from 9 / toward 5. I could be wrong.
What’d I say this time?

I’ll make a “what’s my enneagram type“ thread for the new people to try their hands.

You are high on openness, maybe 69% even. That’s totally correlated with being an N type.

INTJ based on naive Big Five translation.

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
What’d I say this time?

I’ll make a “what’s my enneagram type“ thread for the new people to try their hands.

You are high on openness, maybe 69% even. That’s totally correlated with being an N type.

INTJ based on naive Big Five translation.
Statistical overlap ≠ absolute / direct translation :)
Mention me on the thread when you make it and I will type you.

19821 - 19840 of 19846 Posts