Kirk
The Moon
Tommy Nookah
The Parka People
Saboo
Leroy

4,757 Posts
this post: <33333

Oh and the Boosh humour seems very Ne-like to me. What that says about Noel and Julian in particular, I'm not sure.

·
Banned
3,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this post: <33333

Oh and the Boosh humour seems very Ne-like to me. What that says about Noel and Julian in particular, I'm not sure.
Yeah, I think so too. It appeals to my intj sister too (she loves Ne humour a lot which always fascinates me about ni doms... how they seem to be drawn to ne?).

I think Noel is an Ne dom... and Julian is introverted... I'm thinking he extroverts intuition, and think if it is, it's his axillary function. That said, he may well be an intj. My sister bounces off Ne humour very well, which is why noel and julian might both look like ne types.

I think mike fielding might be an infp :tongue: I think Matt brown might be an intp or entp and he has a very different energy to Julian, which is making me think Julian might be an intj. Rich Fulcher... I have no idea, he's too exuberant to type.

I've seen Noel typed as a 6w7 I don't think it's the case. At first I though 4w3, but I don't know. There might be a case for 7w6, but I think 4 is more likely. Julian I think is 5w4.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I think Noel is an INFP. He described himself as very shy and introverted when he was younger- I think part of his appearance as an extrovert is due to his parents- very party-oriented, wild, etc. The Mighty Boosh and Luxury Comedy seem to me to have quite N-style humour- very wacky.
He could be an ENFP, but I think INFP is more likely.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Noel is definitely an *NFP. I think we can all agree on that. I have always thought of him to be and extrovert, but he is pretty introverted. For example, Russell Brand is an ENFP, and whenever Noel is with Russell, he(Noel) seems like an introvert.
I've always thought ENFP, but i'm leaning towards INFP because of what @Belladiction said.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts