Personality Cafe banner

Have you ever slept uncomfortable at a girls house more than once? *you know why!*

• Yes (Non ENFp)

Votes: 24 42.9%
  • No (Non ENFp)

Votes: 24 42.9%
  • Yes (ENFp)

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • No (ENFp)

Votes: 4 7.1%
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
I've never slep in a girl's bed. I nearly got laid at college, but then my stupid-drunk-and-high-as-hell roommate came in and ruined the mood. I never got another chance
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:confused: If you say no due to the fact that you havn't been given the oportunity, see this more as a theoretical question then. Would you? Stop feeling sorry for yourself you guys. You'll be faced with this decision one day and then you'll have a whole new set of problems. lol

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've never slept in a female's bed.

Off topic but somewhat related:
My best friend wants me to bring a girl to her house and loose my virginity in the bottom bunk. o_O But this hasn't happened yet. Interestingly enough, many people lost their virginity in that bed. I'm not sure if that is creepy, tradition, or hot; to tell you the truth, I'm actually open to it.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
As I sleep, I'm always rolling and flailing my arms around, randomly hitting people I'm with.. :rolleyes:

If it wasn't specifically for sex or survival (ie. for concentration of heat), I'd probably spare the poor girl by spending the night inside my own - quite comfortable - bed.

Otherwise, trust me, she'd be the uncomfortable one; not to mention the fact that I snore like a pig. :frustrating:

·
Registered
603 Posts
i've slept uncomfortable at a boy's house. it was uncomfortable because he's a 6'5" chronic insomniac and as soon as he fell asleep went into a sort of coma, and for the best part of the night was flip-flopping and rolling on top of me, snoring in the most obtuse way (it sounded like he was attempting to speak Afrikaans?)

at one point i was pushing against his massive shoulder with the strength all 4 spindly limbs could muster begging him "ENFP ENFP please don't push me out of bed i want to stay here." i felt too guilty to wake him considering the aforementioned insomnia, even if he was slowly forcing me out of the bed he invited me into... so i stole all the covers and let him shiver. bitch.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
i've slept uncomfortable at a boy's house. it was uncomfortable because he's a 6'5" chronic insomniac and as soon as he fell asleep went into a sort of coma, and for the best part of the night was flip-flopping and rolling on top of me, snoring in the most obtuse way (it sounded like he was attempting to speak Afrikaans?)

at one point i was pushing against his massive shoulder with the strength all 4 spindly limbs could muster begging him "ENFP ENFP please don't push me out of bed i want to stay here." i felt too guilty to wake him considering the aforementioned insomnia, even if he was slowly forcing me out of the bed he invited me into... so i stole all the covers and let him shiver. bitch.
See? That's exactly what I'm talking about. :s

·
Registered
603 Posts
See? That's exactly what I'm talking about. :s
it's OK, i enjoyed sleeping next to him even he did nearly crush me. :p it was very nice cuddling and kissing him at sporadic moments during the night, and waking up to him stroking my sides and then leaping out of bed yelling "MERRRP!" when the silly-switch flipped. i loved it.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Even after having sex with her, the first few are difficult. The very first one is always the worst as I keep waking up lost and disoriented, start thinking I had a long dream, then a sigh of relief when I realize she's real and still there. Then I feel stupid as I try to get back to sleep, only for it to happen again about an hour and a half later.

Sometimes she wakes up too; then cuddling turns to kissing, turns to sex... The comment about me being insatiable seems to come up between the kissing and the sex, only for me to ask her if she'd want it any other way and smile.

Reactions: WindowLicker

·
Registered
139 Posts
I sleep with a good friend of mine in her bed all the time actually, even though we have no sexual relationship. lol. So I guess I must not find it that uncomfortable anyway.

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
I will sleep in any bed I need to sleep in.

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 sp
5,319 Posts
I'm not an ENFP, and I'm not a guy, but I just had to comment because I hate trying to sleep anywhere but my own bed, which is really a shame because I abolutely adore cuddling with people and always think I would like to sleep with them (no sex, just cuddling - that's my prime fantasy). But... every time I have slept in the same bed with someone I inevitably end up not really sleeping all night because I'm uncomfortable but am trying to make sure the other person at least is comfortable. Often I play pillow and just lay awake while someone sleeps on me (nowadays that's my husband, but it's also been friends in the past).

I have a lot of trouble sleeping, I can never get comfortable, and I tend to lay awake for hours even under the best conditions. Probably no one would like sleeping in my bed with me just because of how much battling with the pillows I go through before I manage to fall asleep.

I have very specific requirements for being comfy:
the blankets have to be the right weight,
I have to be on my side,
I have to have enough pillows to prop me up rather than laying flat,
I have to have my face half-burried in something,
I have to have one hand tucked close to my face either under the pillow or clutching the blankets close
I have to have my neck supported juuuuuuuust right (this is the most difficult of all to achieve),
I have to have the blankets pressed around every inch of me so there are no drafts or pockets of air on my skin,
I can't have any of my skin touching any other part of my skin,
I have to have the right sized pillow or wad of blankets between my feet/legs so that the leg on top isn't at too much of an angle,
I have to be able to roll over onto my other side halfway through the night and be able to swtich around the pillows and blankets to accomodate this change

yeah... too hard to sleep with other people, and nobody seems to have a squishy enough mattress nor enough pillows.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm mostly sober, and the girl, well not as sober as I am. Their beds are Never as comfy as my own. Of course, they disagree. Even when I'm seeing someone, after sleeping over a few nights, I still end up telling her that I really got to go home and get a good rest. So I'd leave in the wee hours of the morning. Then I'll have to explain to her the next morning, that I'm not leaving her. I just really prefer my own bed, so why not just come and sleep over in mine.

That usually solves everything :) My bed, rivals the Ritz'.

·
Registered
8,660 Posts
Well the only reason I was uncomfortable is she had a twin bed. I can personally sleep on concrete if need be and on roadtrips, I just sleep in the back of my car. The biggest thing is having some space to roll around. Also, I snore so it's more uncomfortable for people around.

·
Mastodon Hunter
8,093 Posts
I don't get it. A bed is a bed... I've slept in many beds that belonged to females, sometimes with them in it, and the beds all felt like beds. (one of them snored like a lion, which was uncomfortable... but the bed was great!)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts