Personality Cafe banner

BE HONEST. I chose option 3. Yes, I'm short.

• Below 4 inches.

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • 4 to 5 (low girth)

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • 4 to 5 (large girth)

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • 5 to 6 (low girth)

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • 5 to 6 (large girth)

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • 6 to 7 (low girth)

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • 6 to 7 (large girth)

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Above 7 inches

Votes: 9 15.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 170 Posts

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
inches confuse me. i'll call myself fresco of priapus and leave it at that.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Yeah. Some orifices will make you a stallion, regardless of your size. Not that I know what a stallion feels like. :unsure:
Seriously stop competing for the sluttiest comment of 2010!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Its not meant as an insult at all, i am just pointing out she is very open about her sexuality.
And fine ill restrict my slutty comment remark to the male members then. Skycloud86, your post is very slutty.

Reactions: bionic

·
Registered
26,829 Posts
Its not meant as an insult at all, i am just pointing out she is very open about her sexuality.
And fine ill restrict my slutty comment remark to the male members then. Skycloud86, your post is very slutty.
Slutty is a term mainly applied to women rather than men, but it's no more acceptable to use it in regards to a man than it is to use it in regards to a woman.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Your are doing quite well. Keep up the good work and the "really short skirt of seduction" and " stringless g-string" will be all yours!
Pfft. All my hard work just to get door prizes from your closet? Okay I give up. :dry:

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
O hai guise.. sharing is caring.. and I don't see a lot of sharing in here.. :crying:
I'm not answering directly.
There is no consensus as to "average" size, yet alone what would be considered above or below average. Every study ever conducted seems to produce different results. If (according to?) the mean erect length is 5.9 inches, then I'm easily 18% above average.

I don't think it's any weirder for a man to know his own length than it is for a woman to know her own breast size or to be aware that maybe one of them is slightly larger than the other.

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
^Death to all- just fuck it, because I have small prick!
Now the world must stop, because of my small cock!

41 - 60 of 170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.