Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why are they so? They *DOMINATE* this forum (and...eh, probably their SO's genitalia as well).

I can understand the Ne...but the ENTPs look frigid in comparison to you Extraordinarily Naughty Fucking People.

This section is like 60% ENFP, 30% INTJ pervs, 9% FIZZ, and 1% "other".

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
MOTM June 2011
6,992 Posts
Firstly, consider that ENFPs tend to be exponentially more horny than other types. Secondly, consider that my boyfriend lives 3000 miles away.

of course I am going to post on this forum... I am a deprived woman. :frustrating:
Wait, you two don't live in the same state? Then...pictures...but how?

·
MOTM June 2011
6,992 Posts
I'm really good at photoshop. :wink:

Kidding. We live 3,000 miles away, but we see each other once a month or so.
That's intense. I knew something was up, you being an ENFP and all...I would assume @avalanche183 would be imploring for help if you lived near him. I've heard stories about ENFPs, I don't think mortal men are ready for y'all.

·
MOTM June 2011
6,992 Posts
Damn ENFPs, stealing all the thunder. Some of us INFPs are just as horny as they are!
FIZZ has overtaken you INFPs + others in this section of PerC. I'm damn proud too. I'm planning out my acceptance speech.

Ahem. I would like to thank all the people who have contributed to my degenerate behavior. Fueling this monster has been made possible by viewers like you. And I would like to thank @God. I wouldn't be anywhere without my faith in her, I become a stronger pervert everyday. I would also like to thank the Neuters for pointing out my depraved ways. I wouldn't be such a nuisance without you.

·
Banned
9,594 Posts
I second the being an enfp in a long distance relationship thing, I feel like my hormones are going to drive me crazy eventually........

·
MOTM June 2011
6,992 Posts
I second the being an enfp in a long distance relationship thing, I feel like my hormones are going to drive me crazy eventually........
I'm already there :tongue: I've learned to just deal with it. And take it out in this section.

Reactions: Eerie

·
Registered
687 Posts
I was raised by an ENFP mother.... Lets just say there really isn't candy in the drawer.... It's a big purple dildo.
She has tonnes of toys that she shows me.... Kind of gross, but I'm pretty open that way. But, yup! I've heard some crazy things about my mom sexually. (Rim jobs, fingers in buttholes, popsicles up vaginas) I thought I was a sex monger....

Reactions: Darkestblue
1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.