Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently, I haven't been posting on PerC or even been on that much. Instead I've been waiting, for my friend, mostly. If I don't get notifications of any sort I don't really feel like posting, so If my friend posts, I'm inspired to do the same.

So I'm wondering if this is an INTP thing, or if it's just me. And what other habbits might an INTP have?
Feel free to post even if you aren't and INTP, I don't mind.

Now start posting...

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Please stop misspelling 'rabbit'.

On-topic: I used to have one but it died. It was a very sad day.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
some 'habbits' of mine:
-dropping something when I feel as though it doesn't have anything else in store for me
(literally dropping. if I don't feel as though the baby that I am holding is going to cure cancer or bring world peace or stop all the crazy stuff in Syria, then I will just drop the baby. on the floor)
-forgetting to eat (the babies)
(I'm sorry.
I'm very bored.)

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
lol, I just knew that this would be all about the misspelling of a word. You INTPs and your spelling fixation! *waves my hand at you in that annoying fashion, whilst shrugging my shoulders, laughing and rolling my eyes* (Feel free to slap me for that action.)

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
It can be said that a common habit of ours is fixing misspelled words. Other than that, my habits are procrastinating, leaving things unfinished, getting addicted to a subject for a while and then dropping it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.