Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went on my first date with an ENFJ, tonight. It was just incredible.

I feel like we just have this intense connection already, which I've never felt before. And he was just so charming.

So tell me fellow INFP-ers, which of the mbti types do you connect with the most deeply?
oh and do you have any tips on opening up more? :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
When i'm with an enfj, i feel like the empty mirror is me. They're so incredible! I absolutely want to finish my live with one of them. I believe that infp's are the only peoples who can really interact on a deep level with enfj's that easily. They're fucking lemon. Always smiling. I also connect pretty well with the softness of Infj's and the boiling intellect of Intp's. They're my three favorite types.

The magic with Enfj's is that you don't need to open up. They'll break the wall for you super easily. That's how it worked everytime for me. You should not let him go. Catch him!

If you really want to do, you can say introspective things while staying quiet and gentle. I observed that they seek peace.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I met one (I suppose she was ENFJ 2w1) last year and we clicked very well. Surely good chemistry. Also share a lot of interests and ideals. She lives almost 2000 km from where I live though. We write eachother the longest letters. :)

Good luck with him!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sad news

I was over the moon last night. Like I said, I've never felt that way before. It was so damn perfect.

I told my friend about my date this morning. She's an incredible friend-one I completely trust. So sweet and so caring and smart. She never expresses anger really. But when I said his name, she got this really sour look on her face. I asked if she knew him and she did. They went to the same church for a while and she told me that he dated one of her roommates and he "took advantage of her"(I know this is her nicely saying something else).

):

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
I'm not type specific. My most intense relationship was with an ENTP and I swear if it wasn't for circumstances I would have given up everything for that man.

But I've always had good relationships with ENFJs, they are lovely, lovely, souls who I think are just a pleasure to know. You lucky girly, I hope you relish that connection and make the very most of it. Enjoy! :)

EDIT: Just read last post and I would say go with your intuition. You always have a choice in matters.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well, you're now informed of the potential danger of that relationship. You don't know the context of that story, nor the impact that it had on him. It doesn't make him a less enjoyable person. Just, check your back, and avoid the bite.

I'm still surprised by that fact. Do you have more informations?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, you're now informed of the potential danger of that relationship. You don't know the context of that story, nor the impact that it had on him. It doesn't make him a less enjoyable person. Just, check your back, and avoid the bite.

I'm still surprised by that fact. Do you have more informations?
not really. He's hardcore denying everything. And he really wants me to hear him out. So I will.

But honestly my gut instinct is that this is probably not right. I really trust my friend. And I barely know this guy, except for one electric date.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Trust your gut instinct on this one.

Reactions: leseera
1 - 10 of 10 Posts