Personality Cafe banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any ideas as to the types of the three sisters (Este, tall blonde; Danielle, middle height brunette; Alana, shortest, brunette) of LA-based soft rock group Haim?

From the interviews I've seen, I would guess:
Este: ESTP
Danielle: IxFx?
Alana: xxTx? I'm quite unsure about this one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi sorry for the random line message! I accidentally posted a quick reply before it was finished by mistake and didn't know how to delete it so edited it instead! (pretty new to this site still)

Anyway I know you posted this a while ago but i was looking up Haim personality types to see what other people thought and found this. I'm really not clued up on how to accurately guess other people's types but as an INFP, i really see Danielle as one as well. The way she acts when she's interviewed is pretty much how i would act (it depends on the type of people you're around). Both her sisters seem very extroverted so inevitably her personality's not really going to shine through we she's interviewed next to them (a bit outnumbered). When she's on stage doing her thing you really get to see her shine. She knows what she's doing, she knows why she's doing it and she loves it and is passionate about it - so she's secure enough in herself to go for it. She seems the one who's most into the music and being creative. Or perhaps not exactly the most into it, that might be unfair on the other two, but certainly for her it seems that that's the only thing it's about, partly because she's not great at the whole interviewing and showing off thing anyway. She'll happily let her sisters do the chatting while she sits between them and listens/takes it all in.

I could go on and on about other things but all i can really say is being an INFP (and i don't by any means think that this is something that completely defines me and others, or that we're all the same), i get the same kind of vibes off her as i do me (not very good at explaining this am i - can you really get vibes off yourself? haha).

:mellow:

·
Registered
28 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.