Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing today is October 1st we are one month away from my favorite party time of the year. Do any ideas of you have ideas on what you are going to be this year? What was your favorite costumes in years past?

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
EEEEE!! I want to be a teapot this year.
I live in Western Australia so it's not really a big thing and I've only ever been trick or treating a few times, and that was always as a teen. One year I went with flippers, two badmington rackets, striped shorts, a poncho and a snorkel. I'm not sure what I was but I know that it was awesome.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahaha, that's awesome. I have know idea what that could be either, perhaps an ESFP? Snorkeling with badminton rackets would be very frustrating.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

LOL win!

I could always dress up as a strangely sexy frankenstein girl again.

Man that was fun.
Wow , well done! Did you use Liquid Latex? I'm also thinking I could go back to my Derek Smalls from Spinal Tap. Or perhaps a Hanson brother from Slap Shot.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
I'm gonna be a undead pirate :D and go to school wasted for better role-play

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Oh my goodness! I've been thinking about and planning for Halloween since the beginning of September. Mainly because every year, I put off putting a costume together until a few days before Halloween and then it's a rush and I end up in a costume that isn't great.

Of course...my planning so far has consisted of me thinking "I really need to get an awesome idea for this year's costume" and then...not yet doing anything about it. I'm still looking for ideas. I was thinking of maybe going as Ramona Flowers from the Scott Pilgrim movie/graphic novel, though.

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
I'm definitely being ke$ha this year. i have the nose ring, the lioness hair, and the crazy ass attitude.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Considering Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz this year!! The original outfit, haha

(Not the "Whore-thy" variations, though! -The sluttified Halloween costumes, lol-)

·
Registered
31 Posts
I couldn't think of anything super exciting this year. I'm going to be a ragdoll...my own version of a ragdoll. I bought fairy wings one year but I never got to use them due to sickness. :frustrating: I may use them next year. Who knows! Of course I could be a fairy ragdoll. Hmmm....

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Have a look at the costume for my iPhone 4 case during Halloween party. I bought it from dsstyles.com, they have Halloween series cases
You should design in a middle finger for the preferred way to hold it :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts