Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody still cool enough to dress up? what are you going to be?

ha, my friend and i are going tandem as snooki from jersey shore and a "grenade"... lame, oh well. should be funny.

happy halloween :tongue:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Daveman and I are going to go as the Mario Brothers!!!! We just haven't figured out what ertertwert is going to be??? We gave him the option to either wear a red wig or dress up in a monkey suit. Ain't that right Daveman. It was his idea.....:happy:

·
Banned
1,039 Posts
Daveman and I are going to go as the Mario Brothers!!!! We just haven't figured out what ertertwert is going to be??? We gave him the option to either wear a red wig or dress up in a monkey suit. Ain't that right Daveman. It was his idea.....:happy:
Is that you, my old roommate? What a small world this interent is! :tongue:

I'm going to be Luigi.

·
Banned
1,039 Posts
parents told me growing up that halloween was bad so i never did it. could never get into it after that. I think if I did dress up I might pretend to be an enron executive or something.
An Enron executive??

Man! Talk about evil! That would be truly scary. :shocked:

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
So since it was my idea that means I don't have to dress up right? :laughing:

·
Registered
🌈🎹☮ INFJ 666 sx/sp 🇺🇸💃🏻💋
4,128 Posts
I am definitely dressing up this year. I wanted to dress my boys up like the scarecrow, cowardly lion and tin man and go as Dorothy, but they would have none of it. :angry: So, at the request of my oldest I am going as a fairy.

·
Registered
67 Posts
If I get the time, I'm going to quickly finish the coat I'm making and run around campus in my 18th century clothes. That all depends on how soon I can make myself do my homework, though.

·
Registered
802 Posts
I'd love to dress up and go out, but there's no one to go along with me. Most of my friends are hitting the bars, and that's not my idea of a good time. If I was going out, I'd love to go as a comic strip character like Linus Van Pelt from Peanuts or Alice Otterloop from Cul de Sac. Instead, I'm thinking of staying home and either reading some ghost stories or watching cheesy horror movies on Netflix. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts