Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just posting here because it's the forum I visit the most anyway.

I'm sitting in a sofa. Leaning a bit backward. And my feet are definitely blocking the blood. As is my butt a bit. And my thighs are very warm because of a laptop. And I feel like I'm falling. I lift my heels every so often to let blood pass. But seriously. It feels exactly like falling. That rush like I'm rotating backwards. Like in a roller coaster or on a swing, though less sensation in my stomach. I haven't been drinking anything or taking drugs. I just feel soooooo weird. So weird I have to type it. This feeling almost beats that time I was hallucinating on an exercise and thought I was eating some tasty food and it disappeared when I closed my mouth around it. @[email protected]

Not sure how long I can remain in this position. But it's soooo awesome. Just wanted to share.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had to stand up and kill the feeling when my shoulder and thumb started aching too much from lack of blood. But now that I'm sitting down again it's returning.

·
Registered
957 Posts
That's sweet. This will probably become the new craze after teenagers get sick of cough syrup.

·
Registered
602 Posts
i feel that way sometimes when im high. if i close my eyes i feel like im falling away and i see shapes haha. i almost feel like im losing my balance, yet im sitting down. its fun tho

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I've found that I can simulate movement feelings (a raft on a river, that pirate ship ride at theme parks, etc.) when I'm lying down on my bed. They can get pretty realistic. Its fun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts