Personality Cafe banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because I like you Fi-doms, I created a thread in your forum :p

A question for you all, if you could have one superpower, what would you have?

For instance, if I could choose a superpower, I'd want one where I could transform into a Lynx.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Tranformation into any form I choose, mostly to be able to fly; and other perverse reasons...

If that's too easy/boring, then maybe a "personality reading" ability, where I can be able to understand a person completely, desires, dislikes, quirks, and fears, that kind of stuff just by focusing on their minds in a sense.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Magnatism (Magneto ftw) he's always been my favorite comic book character.
Only other one i can think of would be the ability to fly aswell i've dreamt of flying a few times in my life and the sensation was always so wonerful, what i would give to reach that blue blue sky...

·
Registered
595 Posts
Immortality over anything, live forever.
If that doesn't count then a superpower that means I can fly, like having wings or being part transformer :D :D :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
X-Ray vision >:D. JK though LOL! The ability to fly would be pretty cool and so would super speed. Either or!

·
Banned
1,833 Posts
I can't decide, it would either be the ability to take any form I wanted, the ability to speak every language like a native, or teleportation. Can I pick all three at the same time?

·
Registered
7,676 Posts
If that's too easy/boring, then maybe a "personality reading" ability, where I can be able to understand a person completely, desires, dislikes, quirks, and fears, that kind of stuff just by focusing on their minds in a sense.
Damn.. That sounds so epic. Probably very useful for my future career as a therapist, too.

My super power would be.. to time travel. Yeah, it's boring as hell, and not very original, but I'm just dying to go back in time and watch history. I'll bring some popcorn with me while I'm at it.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
The ability to influence reality with my thoughts! Now that would be an awesome jack-of-all-powers!

But if that doesn't count, then I guess I could do with flying. :tongue:

·
MOTM June 2012
9,333 Posts
The ability to transform every negative feeling into a positive one in a second, including feeling unmotivated. There would be no stoppping me then!

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
I'd love to be able to control time. To stop it, fast forward it, rewind it, etc.
Also, if I could control time, it would be cool to have different dimensions you could go to when time was stopped. So everything else stopped but you did not. You simply went to another dimension and hung out, and you could bring people with you if you wanted. Alternate realities.

Also, being able to fly would be amazing.

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
I would choose to turn off the voice in my head for me at will. If anyones read the Week, a weekly news magazine, they covered in the back section someone who got electroshocks designed to turn off that harsh inner critic and just be. the way she described it was insane.. anyways, before they couldn't shoot targets because of the doubts we have; then she got up to the line after the shock and hit them all in the center. we all have untapped potential we won't allow ourselves to access. what a waste!!!
so i'd wish to have that, but only when i want it.

that said, the ideas articulated at the end of the article creeped me out.
there's probably a reason i have such an internal critic. don't know what it is, but there probably is one.

http://theweek.com/article/index/226196/how-electrical-brain-stimulation-can-change-the-way-we-think

if i couldn't have that, to never feel cold! i hate cold.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
To remove hate from people through touch. I'd feel pretty bad ass just gliding through places talking folks who are angry at another and just relieving them of it. Damn i'd do it with a soundtrack dancing in the streets :D
Use this as your soundtrack!

Reactions: Wellsy

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Add me to the group that wants to fly. I've daydreamed about flying since I was a kid.

Reactions: HandiAce
1 - 19 of 19 Posts