Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
5,394 Posts
You noted in your edit that you forgot to ask this in the type 6 forum, on the off chance that you still want 5's to answer I suppose I will.

Socializing for me also ends up with me just watching as an observer, unless I am comfortable enough with people to let Ne out then I am usually making people laugh. On the off hand chance that it is one on one conversation and it is serious conversation it is me helping the other person through some kind of problem.

Then there is the awkward small talk shit that happens that I don't know how to handle too well and leads to awkward silences...

·
Registered
947 Posts
Socializing for me is to say something esoteric and weird to startled people, or give them hand, face reading analysis, or listen to their dillemas and give them words of wisdom.

dot dot dot. :)

I react aggresively with questions I hate, but sometime I will just ignore my feelings and answer objectively. I have the most difficult time answering questions I like, because I'm afraid people will get bored by my long explanation so usually I will answer with short statements. That kinda confuse people, many people thought I'm angry if they compliment me or referring to my favorite subjects when the fact is I'm just withholding any signs of enthusiasm or long anecdotes.

·
Banned
5,394 Posts
I react aggresively with questions I hate, but sometime I will just ignore my feelings and answer objectively. I have the most difficult time answering questions I like, because I'm afraid people will get bored by my long explanation so usually I will answer with short statements. That kinda confuse people, many people thought I'm angry if they compliment me or referring to my favorite subjects when the fact is I'm just withholding any signs of enthusiasm or long anecdotes.
My thoughts and actions are quite similar. Apart from aggresive actions with questions I don't like, I instead just change the subject and try to disarm the other person to forget the question.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts