Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you like to do with people? I've been thinkin lately and realized in most of my socializing, I do most of the questioning, and was wondering how you react to questions you hate and what questions you like to be asked.

·
Registered
307 Posts
For me, I personally like to play sports with others. It decreases the need for communicate but there are still some instance of small talk on how to do something properly. I cannot for the life of me carry on a normal conversation with my nursing buds when we go out and hang. I would rather sit back, eat and listen to them conversate.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I like to hang out in groups in situations where there are distractions and an excuse to disengage for a second. In one on one situations I am like an interviewer, I'm genuinely interested and it prevents awkward silence.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I definitely like hanging out in groups most often, but when I'm with one or two people I like to walk around and be engaged so no personal questions are asked of me. I tend to ask them questions both because I want to get to know them and so that no one asks me anything. If someone asks me questions I give short replies most of the time.

I'm also okay with sitting in silence, and that only happens with people I'm comfortable with. Moments of silence can be more comfortable than trying to constantly keep up conversation.

·
Banned
13,780 Posts
Moments of silence can be more comfortable than trying to constantly keep up conversation.
:) yupp agreed. While I'm not very fond of groups/crowds...I do love to hang with my best friend. I prefer to do something in stead of just talking when in group because.well....I'm no good at small talk. Just talking fr hours is fun one on one if I'm interested in the other person and torture if I'm not.

Lets see, watching movies, anime, playing video games, going out for a ride, concerts etc etc...are fun in groups.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts