Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings my PerC friends!

Depending on which part of the world you live, March 20th indicates the first day of Spring. I wasn't going to make an announcement, but I thought this would be the perfect date to update everyone on the status of our upgrade...

It's 100% COMPLETE!

Though members are still reporting a few missing features and minor bugs, PerC has officially morphed to 2.0!

I'd like to thank you for supporting us during our transition and we hope to add more awesome features along the way! Though I can't go into details of what these features will entail, I assure you that it is for the benefit of the community. :happy:

Anyways, have a great Spring and we hope you see us evolve to PerC 3.0 in the very near future...ok someday... ok FAR FUTURE! :crazy:

Love and Peace,
Happy

P.S. It's raining right now here in California. :sad: I hope the weather is much kinder to you where you live.:proud:

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Happy;1111305 P.S. It's raining right now here in California. :sad: I hope the weather is much kinder to you where you live.:proud:[/QUOTE said:
I can't see across the road for the snow coming down. Oh how i wish to see the rain again. Thanks for all the help you've
given me personally during my short stay thus far.

Btw, jumping in the puddles with rubber boots can be a blast, let your
inner child out to play:happy:

·
Registered
569 Posts
wow it looks great. yeah its been raining here. but unfortunately not much lol (i love the rain). i know most would call it dreary weather but i love it. it was thundering earlier which i also like too.

nice new look. im so glad the thanks system wasnt taken away, i love it. good job

Reactions: Argentvm and Happy

·
Registered
127 Posts
Lucky snow storms and blizzards are still in season where i live. Then again winter has four stages spring is one of them, summer=spring and fall is fall and then there is winter again. no summer here at all.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
We got our PerC Spring cleaning (i.e. update) done early :happy:

Thanks! Happy Autumn living in the Southern Hemisphere and Happy Spring to everyone else!

*infects everyone with Spring Fever*

·
Registered
989 Posts
*Reels from infusion of spring fever* Yay Spring and PerC 2.0! We had a brisk and sunny spring day on Cape Cod!

Reactions: Eerie and Happy

·
Registered
687 Posts
I'm waiting for all of the snow to melt here still.
It's the only town withing an hour and a half with snow still.
:x

Reactions: Happy

·
Registered
687 Posts
I am still waiting for the snow to melt.... It is almost gone.....
Patience... patience...

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
P.S. It's raining right now here in California. :sad: I hope the weather is much kinder to you where you live.:proud:
I'm in California as well... and it's been raining on and off all day, but I enjoy it :happy: — thanks for all your hard work updating!

·
Registered
197 Posts
P.S. It's raining right now here in California. :sad: I hope the weather is much kinder to you where you live.:proud:[/QUOTE]

I am not that far from Japan...

... well, nah, it's ok, I am in the Philippines..

I wanted for a few seconds that someone cares about me

Leace and Pove.
;0)

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Oh yeah Spring already started here woot lol

Had a great weekend at the beach but now sadly I'm bk at school Dx

Hope Everyone has a Great Spring!!!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
It rained today where I live and it was great because I love it when it rains and it will be in the 70's again for the rest of the week instead of the 80's.

Thanks for the upgrade. I don't know what the site looked like before, but it must have been a lot less attractive.

P.S. It's raining right now here in California. :sad: I hope the weather is much kinder to you where you live.:proud:[/QUOTE]

I am not that far from Japan...

... well, nah, it's ok, I am in the Philippines..

I wanted for a few seconds that someone cares about me

Leace and Pove.
;0)

End Quote

I am sure that there are many more people close to you that care about you then you realize Nina rcose.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.