Hey PerC Members,
Just wanted to wish you all a happy holidays! We certainly hope you've been a good boy or girl this year so Santa will grant you what you want.
Here are some 5 Good or "Bad" advice you can use the night before Christmas to make sure you get your presents.
- Leave a nice huge colorful sign on the roof next to the chimney that says "Chimney Here." You have to realize that the night is very dangerous for landing anything especially a freaking sleigh. Not to mention its on a freaking roof!
- Leave milk and cookies for Santa. Giving him some sort of incentive will certainly increase your chances of getting more presents.
- Pretend to sleep if you hear someone in the living room. Santa does not like being disturbed when he is doing his job.
- If Santa sees you, just smile. Santa loves seeing the smile on peoples faces! This will render the 3rd advice useless.
- When Santa leaves, make sure you didn't just get robbed.:crazy:
- Booby trap your chimney trapping/killing Santa. You can then grab the presents and take everything for yourself.
- Poison the milk and cookies. You can then grab the presents and take everything for yourself.
- Call the cops because you hear of an intruder in your living room. You can then sue that intruder (Santa), legally taking away all his possessions.
- If Santa sees you, grab your fire arm and shoot the "intruder." You can then grab the presents and take everything for yourself. You now at least have an excuse when you talk to the cops.
- Congratulations, you just murdered your dad.:happy:
Anyways have fun, stay safe, and have a great HOLIDAY!!
-The PerC Team