Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Haven't seen one in the INFP forum, but I did come across one in the ENFP forum, which I snuck into this morning. Haha.

Anyway... happy 4/20, INFPs!

(It's also my first wedding anniversary... and yes, we got married on 4/20 for exactly the reason you're thinking. :p)

·
Banned
1,833 Posts
Tragically I am abstaining so I can snag a jorb that does drug testing ;__;

·
MOTM June 2012
9,333 Posts
@bromide you lie!!! You're soooo stoned you typed jorb instead of job.

Why don't be become dealers and only drug test each other, but the test is who will be smoked out first. Ahoy! :crazy::crazy::crazy:

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
I smoked two joints this morning with my best friend (But that's just normal everyday stuff lol) Yesterday we made edibles (cupcakes) 18 of them about 3g in each She has to work all day today and we have to babysit tonight so we wont be eating them,although admittedly I ate 1/4 of one I doubt it will have much effect at all they did however taste fucking AMAZING she's an aspiring chef for a reason,she's the best.

But I look forward to them definetly : )

Also happy 4/20,if any of you were right here I'd be more than glad to share our cupcakes with you : )
I hate greedy stoners.

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Oh, I forgot to say that after I burned one this morning, weeded the entire garden and perimeter of my yard, and I cut the grass. Then I tuned up the lawn mower, took a shower, cooked burritos for lunch, and aced a job interview.

Last night I designed a brochure for my wife's business, tuned all the skis I currently am currently using, and repaired one where the tip was delaminating from hitting too many rocks when I was skiing stoned. I also read about 50 pages of Keith Richards' book, Life.

I am more productive when I am smoking weed than when I am not. By far.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Haven't seen one in the INFP forum, but I did come across one in the ENFP forum, which I snuck into this morning. Haha.

Anyway... happy 4/20, INFPs!

(It's also my first wedding anniversary... and yes, we got married on 4/20 for exactly the reason you're thinking. :p)
I think I've already said this before, but happy anniversary! ;D

Reactions: basementbugs
1 - 13 of 13 Posts