Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I WANT TO ask you entp simple quest
you find life is joy and fun when you are.........and you have ....................?????????:wink:

·
Registered
98 Posts
okay I think I got it.
In the first empty space: "in possession of a lot of mdma"
And in the last one: "a naked chick in bed with my name on her"

·
Registered
733 Posts
Giving a lecture in a college philosophy course after having a few beers and still having one in hand. At the same time, a baboon wearing a monocle and top hat would point at the board in reference to what I'm talking about, click power point slides, and occasionally slap the sleeping student.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I second what xrevolutionx said.

Reactions: xrevolutionx

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
you find life is joy and fun when you are.........
Looked up to, respected, leading, while still partying and having an damn good time, exploring bizarre concepts.
and you have ....................?????????:wink:
A girl who truly accepts you as you are and truly loves it, with a fat bank account, some drugs, fast car, great lawyer and slightly nymphomatic.

Reactions: CJ99

·
Registered
1 Posts
When I am.... High
And I have.... Something to get high?

I suppose that's about it for me. Oh, and add in some of that Prof with beer shit and I'll be even happier. :)

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Late at night with a bunch of rebels and intellectuals to talk nonsense with, and whatever it takes to lubricate the discussion.

Or mid-afternoon on my own in a forest with the sun shining

Or on the beach watching the kids boogie boarding

Or....all sorts of places and times really. Noticeable absence of any form of work or obligation in these scenarios.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts