Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stressed out the past few weeks. I think that’s what led to me acting out. I feel a lot better now.

I spent the whole of yesterday watching anime and playing Dead Zone. It was scary at first but then it got really fun!!!! Now I have enough storage space and I can store lots of stuff inside so my survivors are happy. I really like it as a sim simulator with zombies.

I'm watching food anime and the food is really delicious!

I was surfing the web last night and came across a picture of a friend I know with an infamous blogger who got famous for airing controversial opinions. Tsk tsk. Don’t you know the first rule of blogging? Be as anonymous as possible. Or well, I guess if you don’t care about possibly being slammed by the public, then there’s that. I always liked being anonymous.

But anonymity is an illusion nowadays. Just want to write this down so that future progeny (maybe) know that it’s super easy to wreck a reputation. Hard to rebuild it.

We went to a sports store and I got a dartboard, a turtle ball board, and skateboard protective gear. Always wanted to ride a skateboard since I was very young! Guess it’s a quarter life crisis here.

The sounds of sirens pierce my conscious mind more easily now. It’s scary how oblivious we are to things right in front of you.

Do you know that I erh… kinda manufactured a situation where J and I would meet? Used our friends to kind of smoke him out. Nevermind, I don’t know what’s going on, just want a semi-normal lunch/dinner to make sure that I'm really not hallucinating. Really want to eat the buffet…… so delicious.

I watched Kubo the other day with my mum!!! Really good. I liked how they inserted plot twists with the hand, and the ending was feel-good. I don’t think it was really meant for bc’s age though. She’s kinda young for it since there were some scary dark fighting parts. Ate ice cream with my mum. We love dark chocolate!

We went to the food center and ate a lot of really good food. The claypot rice and soup was really great. The soup was more worth it though. $5 for half a black chicken!

A bit sick today too so just going to stay in and hopefully recover more. I think I'm getting better. We moved out all my books. Wanna unpack some of my writing stuff too… and my other books. Have to remember to return library books.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts