Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

YESSSSSSSS!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D ALRIGHTTT!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D 10/12 so 83% this week!!! HURRAAAAHHH!!!!!

But yeah, I received a lot of comments as well this week and everything they said it’s true, lol. The lyrics were from last week and not so good, but I didn’t have enough time to upgrade it.

I concentrated more on my singing this week which is probably why the scores are higher. >_> I know, I know, not very helpful to my learning, buuuuutttttt it’s made me realise as long as it sounds good… LOL

NO NO NO bad work ethic to have. Lol. =X

But yeah, sometimes surface image really does count for a lot. As much as it irks me. I mean, I’m not above making use of my clothes and dress sense to gain an advantage in life, but I guess I thought it wouldn’t affect something like… a graded assignment where you’re supposed to concentrate on lyrics.

Then again, it’s also possible that the group of people I got this time were more lenient. But who’s to say this group isn’t strict and maybe I could have got higher marks? No idea, right?

But well, can’t know what else could have happened, so that’s speculation at best.

Anyway! I had to dig around to find out my grade for this assignment. And the total grade for the whole course is still in grading, so when that’s published I’ll do a proper reflection post on the course.

But yeah, it does feel good to end the course on a high note. :D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts