Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YEARRRRGHHH!!!!!!!!!!! So scary!!!!!!! I just recorded this week’s Musicianship assignment, which was to create a Riff Blues in the minor pentatonic scale. AND I think it sounds nice but I don’t know whether I got the timing and everything correct. And I’m quite proud of myself for completing the assignment even though I don’t really know what I’m doing. I just like the sound of what I made! I don’t know if it’s correct or not!!! But I think it’s correct? At least I hope so. Well, I’m sure people will correct me if I’m wrong.

Hahaahahahaha :| debating whether to post what I made here after grading is done. I mean… I’m quite proud of it. I did it even though I was scared. And I managed to erhm… do it in one take because I practiced a little beforehand. And I’m quite glad I spent a lot of time practicing the minor pentatonic scale in the past weeks because I think the sound it makes is very beautiful.

I dunno. I guess even if I do badly well at least I learnt something lol. But I think the graders will be nice and at least give me a pass or something. Because I wasn’t sure if I started on the correct timing on the backing track they gave. I wonder if it matters though. Hope not. It sounded the same to me. Oh well. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong. I guess I could go and edit and shift things, but… nah. It sounded all the same to me. I have no idea. I was still kinda scared doing it.

It’s okay, self! There is glory in failure too!!!! :D As long as you never give up!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts