Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

YAYYYYYYYY!!! I NAILED IT!!! :D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD HURRRAH!!! :D:D:D: haahahahah! Whee! :D I tried my best!!!! Even though I was scared as fuck. Can’t believe it!!! :D Well, I should believe in myself more! You can do it!!!!!! Yes, you can! :D

There’s still the final marks to wait for. I’ll do a summary post then.

Also, I’ve been thinking about what to learn from here onwards with the piano. The first song I want to learn on the piano won’t be Shake it Off. Firstly, it’s kinda fast! Don’t think my fingers will be able to keep up too well. That’s very important for me. Also, if the difficulty level is set too high at the start, it becomes demoralising if you keep failing. That’s why adjustable goals are always the best! But of course, there must be an ultimate goal in the end. This applies to a lot of things in life.

And if I have to think of a song I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to do no matter what, it has to be this!

https://youtu.be/8hSgD7iYPz8

YEAH LEVI!!! :D:D:D::DD:D::D:D Levi is the best!!!!!

Going to use piano sheets from here. I think this is what’s so awesome about the song. You can play it fast or slow and it still sounds awesome!

Will it be easy? No. Will it take a lot of time and practice? Yes. BUT I WANNA DO THIS!!!!! I think it would be cool if I learn how to play the song, record it, and then sing over it too!!!! Right right right!? Right! :D:D:DD:D:D:DD::DD::DD LEVI!!!

Day by day~ we have lost our edge~ don’t you know? Forgottten is the life we led~ now it seems you don’t care what the risk is~ the peaceful times have made us blind~

So you can’t fly if you never try~ You told me oh long ago~ but you left the wall~ outside the gate~ so more than ever, it’s real~

Song for the reluctant heroes~ oh give me your strength~ our life is so short~ song for the reluctant heroes~ I wanna be brave like you~ from my heart~

1 - 1 of 1 Posts