Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

One of the passages I read last night. Really interesting, right?

Goal today is to finish reading Eureka from scifi of EAP, and also to finish Armageddon Rag. At least I managed to finish most of the short stories yesterday.

Also I kinda realised the final product doesn’t have to be absolutely perfect. All the books I’m reading have a typo but they’re all still fun reads. It seems like the non-fic books have NO TYPOS AT ALL, and the fiction books have a shitload of them. I think because maybe a non-fic book with something wrong in it could lead to a lawsuit lol. Even just the phrasing of words might be problematic. So they really have to be intense when editing.

Or maybe it’s just the types of writers attracted to non-fic vs fic. Lol. I would think non-fic writers are more careful since they don’t produce as much work as fic. Kinda like their only child thing lol.

I think EAP is an ntp or nfj. At least, his sci fi writing is very Ti and Fe. Most telling was when the cat plunged. :( the way his character treated it was so cursory! Writing seems to revolve around the “truth” of something and the way the people are written is very surface level. More to support the character’s search for truth.

Oh, EAP = Edgar Allen Poe.

Different style of writing compared to Fi and Te. The passage above is so Ti and Fe loooool. Like… erh. Ti uses “Truth” to dissect human values and societal constructs that are seemingly universal - like the idea of heaven. When actually the idea of heaven itself is very culture based. Fi uses “My Truth” to dissect systems that are in place in the here and now. Not so much people grouping based, but more systems that arose because of people or a person. Like Te separates the system from the person. And Fe separates social group from the truth. Which one you’re after and which is in service to which is then based on the “rankings” of the cognitive function, so which you place more emphasis on, people or non-people enitities.

Also, I woke up. Realised I didn’t like the direction I chose yesterday, and chose a third direction today!!!!!!!!! It’s kinda similar but a little different so that’s okay! I love the new direction though. I think it’s really a lot better and more fun.

I’m gonna have so much fun editing this. LOLOLOLOL.

Ahhhhh I wrote finish!!! And it’s raining now and I feel like sleeping but I got to read finish my books today man!!!!!!!! Have to return in a few days time. :( I have to limit myself when borrowing next time because I want to do more editing after this round.

Actually still have some books to read there too!

Day 271
Pushuping 10: 130=
Food Recording: 271=
Dancing: 105=
Freeing: 139=
Morning writing: 161=
Writing 1k: 167=

Exercising: 151
Napping 2pm: 76
Squatting 10: 27
Cleaning: 9

After 6pm
Editing: 84
Publishing: 40
Reading: 161
Reading 1hr: 152

Choose two
Wording 3: 64=
Thanking: 68
Languaging: 127=
Scripting: 24
Drawing: 89
Pianoing: 86
Teaching: 40
ProjHing: 19
Side writing: 12

Backuping: 98
Saving: 61
Brushing 10pm: 164
Stretching: 139
Sleeping 1am: 87

Sticker Days 107 108 109 114 121 122 152
Hit average: 2743/270 = 10.16

Fun Elaboration
Freeing: Fullscreen when writing
Napping: 1 hour nap before 2pm
Exercising: Walking/climb stairs r40/swimming r32/survey corps/abs.
Editing: B1P2E2
Languaging: Numbers table
Reading, 1hr: 800 hours = 1 Sumikko
Scripting: Tempest Scene A3S3. Hamlet/Aida/LotR. Research format and dialogue
Thanking: MWA
ProjHing: Brainstorm and Research.
Drawing: Graphic Design notes. Mindmaps. Plants. Colour Pencils Technique. Colour Theory. Charcoal.
Pianoing: Chord video. Minor scales, chords. Music theory.
Saving: 1-2 June 2015, 3 Nov 2015 Done: Jul-Oct 2015

Stuff
Sort photos from museum
Plan trips to Hill and Beach
Mum schedule thing - attempt it on phone? Show her 3d.
Buy black pepper grinder from I
Buy chilli ingredients, cornflakes, garlic spread
Check phone
Practice headband hairstyles
Remind dad about health
Remind mum to buy the laundry bag, table from I
Sort out and wash make-up bag
Explore audiobooks

D museum?
November
6 Peanuts
23 Books due 10