Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm super happy I went swimming yesterday. When I came back I got an idea for editing which was super good. Then I went to bed and continued to think and I came up with an even better idea!!! I'm damn certain I wouldn't have thought of it if I didn't swim. I've been stuck there for days!!!! Now I can solve the damn flow problem.

I wished my mum a good class and she was stressed so I left her this quote.

One repays a teacher badly if one always remains nothing but a pupil. - Friedrich Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra

She was wondering what it meant and she thought as she teaches she also learns. But my interpretation is that you teach to say thank you to your teachers, and your students will go on to teach others too. She liked it. :D

Shantaram has a very interesting way of writing. He writes plot points in advance to give a feeling of Fate in his writing. Like excessive sign posting to draw attention to important details. Cos it is a long book. It works with the mystical setting of the book.

I just came back from swimming 16 laps! Wooooo! No Korean naked lady today BUT there were two men from China talking about stocks and market volatility and plans to earn compared to doing business. Chinese also has different accents like English. I just sort of hung around listening until an airplane flew by overhead. Interesting to hear different perspectives.

Then at the other end they had lifeguard training and they were using a pole to save the 'victim' and one joker pretended he needed hrs before the tutorial started and the other began spear fishing with it lol.

Writing was alright. I still want to write a little bit more for tonight plus edit.

Oh yes I saw a squirrel in the drain on the way there and a grey and white kitty on the way back. She doesn't look like an adult cat yet but is not kitten small, so kitty.

My mum came back from her class. She said there was a naughty boy there. He didn't want to do work so she took away his keyboard. Lol.

All boys are naughty when they're young. It's the testosterone. If they're not boisterous then it's weird. Just have to channel that energy to sports.

Bc is sad cos for Christmas there was no one at her home n a tree and presents like last year when we were there cos of Grandpa.

Day 318

Morning writing: 196=
Food Recording: 318=
Freeing: 172=
Writing 2k: 180=

Editing: 102
Editing 1hr: 2
Drawing: 107

Pushuping 10: 164=
Dancing: 113=

Exercising: 174=
Napping 2pm: 89=
Squatting 10: 30
Cleaning: 20

After 6pm
Publishing: 66
Reading: 197
Reading 1hr: 291

Choose two
Wording 3: 69
Languaging: 132
Thanking: 68
Scripting: 26
Pianoing: 86
Teaching: 40
ProjHing: 19
Side writing: 13

Backuping: 117
Saving: 61
Brushing 10pm: 208
Stretching: 173
Sleeping 1am: 113

Sticker Days 107 108 109 114 121 122 152
Hit average: 3000/290 = 10.36

Fun Elaboration
Freeing: Fullscreen when writing
Napping: 1 hour nap before 2pm
Exercising: Walking/climb stairs r40/swimming r32/survey corps/abs.
Editing: B1P2E2
Languaging: Numbers table
Reading, 1hr: 800 hours = 1 Sumikko
Scripting: Tempest Scene A5S1. Hamlet/Aida/LotR. Research format and dialogue
Thanking: Art of War
ProjHing: Brainstorm and Research.
Drawing: Mindmaps. Plants. Colour Pencils Technique. Colour Theory. Charcoal.
Pianoing: Chord video. Minor scales, chords. Music theory.
Saving: 1-2 June 2015, 3 Nov 2015 Done: Jul-Oct 2015

Stuff
Mum schedule thing - attempt it on phone? Show her 3d.
Buy sparkling juice, cornflakes on sale
Check phone
Practice headband hairstyles
Sort out and wash make-up bag and cabinet

December
Mum bg concert, museums AS D AR N, hill
Jan
8 go museum AS
24 museum end AS
27 Book due 1
Feb
10 Books due 3