Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Omg I just ate the most amazing thing ever.

Okok it all started yesterday when I was investigating the bread tub area for food cos I was hungry then I saw!!!!! This loooong bread. It was as long as my forearm and it's made up of smaller buns joined together that you can tear off. On the plastic bag, there was a sticker.

Choc Cream Cheese Bun.

So of course I was curious. But it hasn't been opened yet. My aunt bought it. But like in our home the bread she and my dad buys we all just share it. I only eat ones I'm curious about cos I rather eat pasta if I'm eating carbs.

So this morning I woke up after lying in bed for three hours cos for some reason I couldn't sleep. It wasn't opened yet. I ate the pizza bread my dad bought and some cornflakes then I went back to sleep. I woke up and I climbed 30 stories!!! I have a new schedule up. Anyway so I wrote then slept again and I wake up and it's opened.

Should I eat it? What if it's not nice? I hate it when it's just stuff on top of the bun and nothing inside. There's some flakes on top. Is that the cheese? Like Parmesan cheese? And the chocolate?

So I lifted the package up and hey it's quite heavy. Maybe there's filling inside?

I look at my aunts room and she's eating in it. I mean we can eat all the bread there and she encourages me to eat but I feel a bit shy still. Soooo after a few seconds mor deliberation and hefting the package I plucked the top bun away from its friends. Wow it's quite heavy. I still had to wonder if I should eat that one or the next one that's smaller.

What if it's just bread inside? Then I wasted my calories for nothing.

I ran into the kitchen and ate at the kitchen window. First bite OMG what is this magical taste????? Look down omg it's real cream cheese mixed with chocolate inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's chocolate cream cheese that looks almost purple brownish cos it's not even chocolate cream it's expensive chocolate powder and cream cheese ahhhhhhhhhhhh so delicious munch munch munch at the window. I ate slowly so I can savor it more. There was a lot of filling inside until it made the bread bottom push down a bit. So awesome.

My mum brought back some white shorts my aunt gave me. The one with two cousins lol I was like hm why is she suddenly so nice? Guess what the shorts are like transparent until you can see my panties through them. -_-" that's why she gave them. They were bought for charity. So now I have two unwearable pair of shorts. They're really soft though. My intention is to buy a big big big or long shirt to go with them so it covers up everything and I'll just wear them at home. They kind of have a boy shorts cut to them so I was wondering if they were underwear but I don't think so! Maybe they're compression shorts for girls? But they're so transparent. I have no idea. Women clothes lol.

Oh oh my mum taught half a class today. She's like the assistant trainer and the trainer of her class was sick so she taught a little then he took over. He said she didn't interact with the class enough through but she's asked to teach more in future. It's always good to try new things!

Theses are the mice she made after I gave her the idea. :D they use robot mice!!!!! Mouses???? Cos computer mouse. Mice!

So sleepy but I will press on I did a lot of things today!

Day 337

Morning writing: 215=
Food Recording: 337=
Freeing: 191=
Writing 2k: 188

Editing: 115=
Editing 1hr: 22=
Drawing: 114
Languaging: 134=
Languaging 1hr: 2=

Pushuping 10: 178=
Dancing: 117=
Exercising: 180=

Napping 2pm: 93
Squatting 10: 31=
Cleaning: 23=

After 6pm
Publishing: 81=
Reading: 206
Reading 1hr: 310

Choose two
Wording 3: 70
Thanking: 68
Scripting: 26
Pianoing: 86
Teaching: 40
ProjHing: 19
Side writing: 13

Backuping: 134=
Saving: 61
Brushing 10pm: 227=
Stretching: 187
Sleeping 1am: 121

Sticker Days
Hit average: 3497/330= 10.60

Fun Elaboration
Freeing: Fullscreen when writing
Editing: B1P2E2
Editing 1hr: 800 hours = 1 plane ticket
Drawing: Mindmaps. Plants. Colour Pencils Technique. Colour Theory. Charcoal.
Languaging 1hr: 800 hours = ?
Exercising: Walking/climb stairs r40/swimming r32/survey corps/abs.
Napping: 1 hour nap before 2pm
Reading 1hr: 800 hours = 1 Sumikko
Thanking: Art of War
Scripting: Tempest Scene A5S1. Hamlet/Aida/LotR. Research format and dialogue
Pianoing: Chord video. Minor scales, chords. Music theory.
ProjHing: Brainstorm and Research.
Saving: 1-2 June 2015, 3 Nov 2015, Jul-Oct 2015

Stuff
Back up phones photos
Mum schedule thing - attempt it on phone? Show her 3d.
Buy sparkling juice, cornflakes on sale
Check phone
Practice headband hairstyles
Sort out and wash make-up bag and cabinet

December
Mum bg concert, museums AS D AR N, hill
Jan
27 Book due 1
29 Overseas
30 Museum talk free
Feb
9 Uncle visiting