Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMGGGG GUESS WHAT!?!?!!?!? My big computer has internet now!!! :D we went to buy even more stuff for lunar new year. And we went to the computer shop along the way and I got a wifi adapter!!!! For $21… $18.50 after membership discount.

They had drums and acrobatics going on in the main atrium.

I'm so happy!!! :D internet speed is quite fast too (compared to nothing.) up to 300mbps. I'm testing youtube now.

WOWWWW the video is so big!!! The sound is pretty soft though since I'm sitting on my bed and listening. Hahahahahahah pictures so big oh gosh I love this set up!!!!!!!

I was getting worried I would be able to upload any work at all cos my mum’s laptop is a bit wonky too but now everything is fixed! The only downside of course is that now that my computer has internet I might write lesser!!! :(

No!!! that must not happen! I'm tempted to pull out my wifi and only use it at the end of the day but I'm scared that might damage it if I keep pulling it in and out.

I chose the cheap one. I don’t need the antennae. He was trying to sell us some parts that would let us set it up on the table I was like if we need it we’ll come back to get it. Lol. So yeah we got a cheap deal! I bought a big one cos the small ones look like they might get lost easily.

Super happy!!!! Oh internet how I have missed you!

We went out to eat and wanted to get satay back for my dad but the satay stall is selling dried meat cos of lunar new year!!!! I'm tempted to try it out on the weekday. Lol but it’s so expensive! $44-48

Porridge was closed so we ate duck noodles and then had dessert. Then we went to the supermarket and bought back chicken wings! 5kg of them! Along with soap and garlic and corn. Along with the stuff we bought yesterday I think we’re nearly prepared. We bought drinks, and a looot of fish. I said okay to my two cousins and my aunt coming. It’s only once a year. My grandma was worried I wouldn’t let them come. Nah. I'm fine with the two cousins. Don’t mind them coming. Life is short anyway doesn’t really matter if I like or don’t like someone since it’s a family thing and only once a year. Still have so many things to do before the year ends!!!!!! My whole place looks so messy.

Then there’s the christmas tree to keep… :( BUT THERES MY CALLIGRAPHY TO DO AND PUT UP YO!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

I might still have to do picture posts on the phone. I think it’s easier there rather than transfering… but then again I can do backups here much more… we shall see!

I was like half-sleeping on the bus and then this well-muscled guy in a black singlet came on the bus and he looked at me and then walked on and then he looked back again. My mum was sitting beside me and she followed his eye direction to me, then she looked back to him again. I was like lol internally wondering if she’ll say anything. Nothing lol. I just keep quiet and pretend to sleep because I find it amusing. Rofl.

Nothing wrong with looking right? :p I feel like heavy weights culture is catching on here. I was looking around and I saw a lot more guys with like well-built arms around here. I bet it's because the whole population is getting more educated and they also kinda know they have to compete globally for local girls now. We're so picky nowadays it's true.

But yeah my mum says I can lose more weight and I agree. There’s the new year feasting coming up too! Hm. I'm gonna routinely climb stairs every day from now on! I have the schedule up too. I haven't taken a picture of it yet but I will. My mum was asking me what Languaging was and I explained it means learning languages. I had to come up with the word cos I can't think of one. As long as I understand it it’s okay lol.

I think I will spend tonight drafting out the calligraphy design I want to do. Feels like a nice break. Just one day is okay, right? :p

Haha feels so festive and nostalgic at the same time. Tomorrow I will keep the tree!

Actually I'm starting to feel itchy at the thought of not writing today. I'll write a bit. Lol!!!!! I can't help it. :|

Mum: Oh, I told your dad the bill yesterday was $117, cos he gave me $170. Must have heard wrongly. He told me to keep the rest since we’re buying more. In the end we spent $50 today so it’s about the same. I hope we can put all the chicken in the fridge.

Me: Sigh. Women. We always buy a lot of food because we’re scared we’ll run out, and then we end up with too much food to even put in the fridge.

Mum: Lol!!!

My mum did manage to stuff everything in though. I've said this before, even if we had a fridge as big as a room there would still be not enough space for her!

Day 343

Morning writing: 212
Food Recording: 343=
Freeing: 196
Writing 2k: 188

Editing: 117
Editing 1hr: 23
Drawing: 114
Languaging: 134
Languaging 1hr: 2

Pushuping 10: 184=
Dancing: 117
Exercising: 182=

Napping 2pm: 93
Squatting 10: 31
Cleaning: 23

After 6pm
Publishing: 85
Reading: 212
Reading 1hr: 331

Choose two
Wording 3: 70
Thanking: 68
Scripting: 26
Pianoing: 86
Teaching: 40
ProjHing: 19
Side writing: 13

Backuping: 138
Saving: 61
Brushing 10pm: 232
Stretching: 192
Sleeping 1am: 123

Sticker Days
Hit average: 3497/330= 10.60

Fun Elaboration
Freeing: Fullscreen when writing
Editing: B1P2E2
Editing 1hr: 800 hours = 1 plane ticket
Drawing: Mindmaps. Plants. Colour Pencils Technique. Colour Theory. Charcoal.
Languaging 1hr: 800 hours = ?
Exercising: Walking/climb stairs r40/swimming r32/survey corps/abs.
Napping: 1 hour nap before 2pm
Reading 1hr: 800 hours = 1 Sumikko
Thanking: Art of War
Scripting: Tempest Scene A5S1. Hamlet/Aida/LotR. Research format and dialogue
Pianoing: Chord video. Minor scales, chords. Music theory.
ProjHing: Brainstorm and Research.
Saving: 1-2 June 2015, 3 Nov 2015, Jul-Oct 2015

Stuff
Back up phones photos
Mum schedule thing - attempt it on phone? Show her 3d.
Buy sparkling juice, cornflakes on sale
Check phone
Practice headband hairstyles
Sort out and wash make-up bag and cabinet

December
Mum bg concert, museums AS D AR N, hill
Feb
5/6 garden
9 Uncle visiting
10 Books due 3
11 museum AS paid
13 6.30 Dinner at Grandma's CC