Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not scared of editing anymore!!!!!!! Hurrah! Now I just do it normally and I don’t get scared when I open the document. It’s a bit like writing now. Heheheheheh. I had a tricky part from last night and managed to get over it.

Is this exposure therapy? I guess most of the guys at the swimming pool are actually very nice. They go out of their way to swim around me and make sure not to touch me. Only the pink cap guy is weird as fuck. I will make sure to stay away from him next time he’s around. I think most guys want to protect girls rather than be mean to them. Or at least the nice ones do. Which is most people I think. People only really want to harm others when they feel wronged or like there’s no way out. Sometimes there’s a deeper cause to the feelings than whatever is going on in the present moment in their lives. So even if everything is right, something in the past might affect them in the present if they haven't come to terms with it.

I mean, I wonder if Hitler would have done the same things he did if circumstances were different. Or if Hitler didn’t exist, would someone have taken his place anyway because of how WW1 went. Do we really have a choice? I like to think I do, but then you never really can tell because you can't peer into other dimensions.

Today I climbed 60 stories!!!!! I was like hmmm should I go, cos my mum wants to sleep and I need to shower after, but she was like go go just don’t on the radio. So I climbed 30 stories, then decided to do 50 since it’s about the same mental energy once you start. Then I was like hm I didn’t exercise yesterday who knows if I'll exercise tomorrow so I climbed 60 stories!!!

My block is being painted and the colours I chose won! They surveyed us and my mum was partial to the blue but I thought it didn’t look as classy as the green and black. People like class in their outward appearances.

Yesterday night I boiled the eggs and potatoes and chopped the capsicum. And made the sauce.

Really big capsicums and pumpkin huh? That’s why I added capsicums this time! They were so big! Teaspoon for scale. Mum brought the pumpkin back from aunt’s. dunno what she’s gonna do with that.

Today I chopped the onions, peeled the eggs and potatoes, and stirred it all up!

Tadah! :D A lot of sauce at the bottom cause I made that first and placed it in the fridge overnight with the capsicums. I think that would make the sauce more aromatic.

Now my mum can grab food if she’s too busy to cook or doesn’t want to go out to eat.

I decided not to go to the bar today even though the venue looks nice. I told myself I'll edit finish before going. I wasn’t able to edit finish everything, but it made me do a lot more! Kinda want to see the venue, definitely better than the food court last week but oh well. more chances in the future! I will feel more confident once I edit finish too!

My mum was saying my dad might be going in for surgery for his other leg as well, so I have to earn more back. Which is true.

I'm exploring options for my mum to publish her art work for others to buy.

I haven't lost weight but I've slimmed down a little! My arms and legs are not so flabby, so that’s good too!

I've continued reading the unicorn book and now we touch on the unicorn’s depiction in Christian history. Very interesting how the one horn is supposed to represent the only way through Christ in some of the paintings. And then the hunters represent the holy ghost and the virgin that tames the unicorn is Mary. And then there was the myth of the unicorn sucking at the virgin’s breast.

I've also started reading Twilight. Lololol. It’s so easy to read through. :| all the teenage angst comes back.

Day 383

Waking 9am: 6
Food Recording: 383=

Freeing: 232=
Morning editing: 245=
Editing: 141=
Editing 2k: 193
Editing 1hr: 52= (1hr)

Drawing: 120
Languaging: 138
Languaging 1hr: 5

Pushuping 10: 213
Dancing: 132
Exercising: 212=

Napping 2pm: 104
Squatting 10: 31
Cleaning: 42

After 6pm
Publishing: 89
Reading: 233
Reading 1hr: 370

Choose two
Wording 3: 70
Thanking: 68
Scripting: 26
Pianoing: 86
Teaching: 40
ProjHing: 19
Side writing: 13

Backuping: 160
Saving: 61
Brushing 10pm: 264
Stretching: 213
Sleeping 1am: 137

Sticker Days
Hit average: 3846/360= 10.68

Fun Elaboration
Freeing: Fullscreen when writing
Editing: B1P2E2
Editing 1hr: 800 hours = 1 plane ticket
Drawing: Mindmaps. Plants. Colour Pencils Technique. Colour Theory. Charcoal.
Languaging 1hr: 800 hours = ?
Exercising: Walking/climb stairs r60/swimming r32/survey corps/abs.
Napping: 1 hour nap before 2pm
Reading 1hr: 800 hours = 1 Sumikko
Thanking: Art of War
Scripting: Tempest Scene A5S1. Hamlet/Aida/LotR. Research format and dialogue
Pianoing: Chord video. Minor scales, chords. Music theory.
ProjHing: Brainstorm and Research.
Saving: 1-2 June 2015, 3 Nov 2015, Jul-Oct 2015, editing blog entries, resave.

Stuff
Back up phones photos
Mum schedule thing - attempt it on phone? Show her 3d.
Buy cornflakes on sale
Check phone
Practice headband hairstyles
Sort out and wash make-up bag and cabinet

Mum bg concert, museums AS D AR N, hill
March gallery NG at P, OP gallery
12 AS perm museum start
20 3pm-530 family high tea
20 Mum course end
26 meet C for w plans
April
17 Books due