Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today kinda reminded me there’s a bigger world out there for me to explore. If I want to fly I have to quickly finish sewing up my wings. Now’s definitely not the time to be sad about not finding my prince. Maybe he’s trapped in a tower and we’ll need wings to fly down.

Yeah I think getting rescued is not my style. Maybe he needs me to teach him how to fly as well. like this Japanese teacher. I upselled him a little. He kept his phone away that showed his company’s architecture buildings and I prompted him to take it out again and she saw everything lol.

It’s okay, my prince, we will meet one day!!!! :D:D:D

No I don’t know why my future husband morphed into a prince. I think it’s the unicorn book’s influence. It’s okay, there are worse things to be than a prince, in your wife’s imagination. Just let me dream a little lol. Okay, so, we went to meet at the place and I was little late cos I forgot my bus card at home but the two of them were on time. Then we walked to the coffee place and I accidentally took the long route oops. Haha grabbed seats. Drank coffee and talked.

Then we went to the library and got books. :D

Bag no space almost!

Then dinner.

And now I'm home.

I'm on the last few edits for this book then I'll move to the next soon.

Wait for me, my prince, we will meet on the rainbow bridge one day!

·
Registered
797 Posts
Hi there! Can't help but be intrigued by the wabi-sabi book you have ^^

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hitofuri;bt70834 said:
Hi there! Can't help but be intrigued by the wabi-sabi book you have ^^
Oh cool! Okay, I will be sure to do a more in-depth review of it once I've read it. :D Yeah, the title drew me in too, lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts